Ch. 22

[Hello Lovelys! Thank you so much for 2k reads!! That is amazing and I can't thank you enough! Now onwards!]

A couple weeks later, the guild was rebuilt. Crazy right? Everyone was okay with all the couples being together. No one had a problem whatsoever.

Everything seemed fine. Except for Miss Erza Scarlet. She sat at the bar table taking small bites out of her strawberry cake with a stern look on her face.

"What's wrong Erza?" Mira leaned over the counter. "I can't decide if I want to be with Lucy or Jellal." She said stabbing her cake with her fork.

"Well, who do you love more?" Mira questioned. For once, Mirajane, the greatest matchmaker of all time, didn't know who she was going to pick. Both ships were equally adorable. "I don't know. I love both of them." Erza sighed and laid her head down on the table.

"WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED?!" Erza shouted. She stood up and threw her fork like a spear and it landed right above Lucy's head.

"Aye! What did I do?" Lucy shrieked. She covered herself with her arms. "You made me fall in love with you!" Erza grabbed her head and sat back down.

Lucy was shocked. Had Erza actually loved her? Even after the kiss? "E-Erza.. Do you really mean it?" Lucy came and sat next to her red headed crush. Yes, Lucy was head over heels for Erza. Everyone thought she either liked Loke, or was dating him. Clearly, that's not the case.

"Uh-um I-I think s-so?" Erza stuttered. Now EVERYONE knew that Erza like the celestial Mage. No one could make her stutter like that.

"You looooooove her!" Happy snickered. "WAAAAHH!!" The blue exceed was sent flying out the window from Erza's powerful punch.

The requip Mage looked over to see Lucy's beautiful face looking back at her. A smile creeped up on the blonde's face.

"You like Lucy, don't you Erza." Natsu said behind her with a smug look. "Natsu if you don't shut up, you'll end up like Happy." Erza threatened.

That smug look on Natsu's face was wiped away in a matter of seconds. "GRAY SAVE ME ERZA IS GOING TO KILL ME!" The pinkette ran to his boyfriend and hid in his chest.

"That's my Erza." Lucy smiled as she muttered under her breath. It just so happens that only Erza heard it. This made Erza smile because she knew that Lucy felt at least something for her.

"Why are you two smiling so much?" Gajeel hollered over all the chatter going around. Everyone turned to Erza and Lucy.

"Because they're madly in love with each other!" Happy cheered from the floor. Everyone was looking at the two now flustered girls.

"Well I ain't got time for this, LUCY COME ON WE'RE GOING ON A JOB WITH GRAY!" Natsu shouted and pulled her wrist to the job request board.

Lucy was tugged back and arms were around her waist. "She's staying with me or I'm coming with you." Erza said sternly as she hugged Lucy from behind.

Once again, everyone was looking at them. "YOU ALL GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?" The requip Mage yelled. Everyone shrunk away in fear.

"E-Erza, we aren't d-dating though.." The blonde trailed off. "We could be." Erza smiled down at her. "How do I know you aren't going to run away to Jellal?" Lucy looked away with a sad look in her eyes.

"Let's just say, I love you more than strawberry cake." Erza whispered. The celestial Mage blushed.

"Lucy must be pretty important to Erza because that's saying a lot." Gray whispered to Natsu.

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING OR WHAT?!" Gajeel yelled again. "Wanna find out?" Lucy smirked. Erza was confused, but then she felt a pair of lips on hers.

Everyone cheered for the new couple. They pulled away and smiled. "So, you were talking about a job?" Lucy chirped.

"Yeah! Let's go as a team!" Natsu cheered. Wendy was on a job with Romeo at the moment, so she wasn't able to go.

They picked a job that was 70,000 jewels and could probably pay Lucy's rent for a month.

"Let's Go!" Natsu raised his fist in the air. The team walked out the door.
-
"Uuuggh why did we have to take a train?" Natsu croaked out. His head was currently in Gray's lap. The ice Mage was running his fingers through his hair.

"I still can't believe you two used to be enemies." Lucy chuckled. She leaned her head on Erza's shoulder as she closed her eyes.

"So you picked Lucy over Jellal?" Gray smirked as he pulled a now sleeping Natsu in to his chest. "I did it because Jellal might be a nice fling once and awhile, but he's never around. Lucy is the light of my life and she's always here to guide me through the darkness." Erza smiled.

It's true though. Jellal only came to Fairy Tail about once a month. He was gone even before you could say hello to him anyways. 'I just hope he'll understand' Erza thought inside her head.

The train came to a stop and both Natsu and Lucy were still sleeping. "WAKE UP FLAMEHEAD!" Gray shouted in Natsu's ear. "Gray, what the hell?!" The pinkette sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Aw you're so cute when your sleepy" Gray giggled. "What are you bipolar?" Natsu groaned. "No I just love you~" Gray kissed the pinkette on the cheek. "Sadly, I love you too." Natsu laid his head on the ravenette's shoulder.

"Guys we gotta go!" Erza yelled. She grabbed Lucy's hand and started walking. The boys followed as their hands were also intertwined. "So what job are we taking?" Natsu asked.

"We have to fight a monster that is destroying the town." Erza said. "Isn't every job like that?" Gray scratched his head. "Pretty much." Lucy explained. "But this one should be a piece of cake." Natsu grinned.

They arrived at a small town with destroyed houses. "Oh! Are you the Fairy Tail wizards?" A tall women asked. "Yes, where is the monster?" The requip Mage shook the women's hand. "It's over near the river. Right now it seems to be feasting on an unknown item. Good luck!" The girl waved and walked to the safe house.

"I'm fired up!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Hello Lovleys! Sorry if this chapter is shitty, I tried really, but I'm running out of ideas and writing the story as I go. I know what the end will be, just I don't want to end it so soon. Anyways, I'll see you all later!
Bye! <3
-Jessie