Chapter 19

Continue from chapter 18

"So, since you guys have already did 'it'. This means we're going to have nephew, huh?"Changsub ask while eating.

JaeSoo and Minhyuk almost choke their food when they heard the word 'nephew' from Changsub's mouth and blushed.

"Hey~Relax...He's just joking. But, seriously. We want little Minhyuk and JaeSoo ASAP! We're bored enough seeing the OLD Minhyuk here. So, we expect to see the 'mini' version of him or maybe you,Jae."Eunkwang tried to calm the both of them.

"Err...Maybe another 1-3 years? hehe?"the both of them laugh awkwardly.

"Seriously? We want little Minhyuk or JaeSoo as soon as possible you know? Or we'll die seeing the OLD Minhyuk everyday!"Sungjae pouted.

Minhyuk send him a death glare which didn't make the naughty maknae felt scared or anything cause Peniel is beside him.

"Hyung~It won't scare me...Seriously. You have to stop that."Sungjae told him while stucking his tongue out.

Minhyuk made the you-are-so-dead face which made the maknae 'gulped' a bit.

"Err...Hyungs...I think I've got to go now...I don't feel err- well! Bye!"Sungjae ran towards the main door and slammed it to save himself.

"Aish~That maknae..."Minhyuk tried to calm himself. 

Sungjae's POV:-

Fuh! I'm safe!! Now I've to save my self before Minhyuk hyung catches me and cook me!

I ran and ran without looking around and suddenly, I bumped to a girl.

"Ouch!"

"Omo! Mianhei! I didn't see you!" I apologies to her while helping her to get up.

"Gwenchana~I'm sorry to for not looking when walking. [A/N: It rhymes! XD]" she said while bowing to me.

"Are you sure you're ok? I think you have a scratch on your knee."I said and showed to her knee.

"Bwo? Ottoke??"she panicked when she sees her knee bleeds.

"Err..how about you come to my house and I'll put some plasters?"I offered.

"Err...Ok..."she said.

"Let me help you."I said and I carried her on my back.

"So...Whats your name?"I asked her.

"YooJin. Yang YooJin...You?"she asked me back.

"Well, I'm Yook SungJae. But, you can call me SungJae."I said and smiled.

"Oh. You're the Cube Entertainment's trainee right?"she asked.

"Uhmm..yeah...How'd you know that?"I asked back.

"I'm Yoseob of Beast's dongsaeng. Of course I'll know it from him!"she said with a chuckle.

"Jinjja? I didn't know that he have a dongsaeng."I said and laughed.

"Well, you're going to debut as one of BtoB members right?"she asked again.

"Yup! And I'm nervous to wait for it. I'm afraid that I'll do many mistake on the stage."I told her in a worried voice.

"Don't worry! You can do it! Aja aja fighting!"she cheered for me.

"Thanks."

She's quite sweet to me. And she loves to smile alot! 

"We're here!"I told her and opened the door.

"Woah~"she said when she sees our 'tidy' dorm.

"You guys do 'love' to 'tidy up' huh?"she said sarcastically.

"Kekeke~We're just too busy that we don't have time to tidy this place up."I told her honestly.

"Oh really? Maybe you should ask people to help you?"she said as I let her sit on the couch.

"Hmm...great idea! How about you coming here everyday and be our maid?"I said jokingly.

She playfully smacked my shoulders and chuckled sweetly.

"Ok, done! I think you can walk now. I've stopped the blood from flowing."I told her when the blood stop flowing.

"Kamsamida Sungjae sshi~"she bowed and was about to leave but she tripped and almost fell.

"Aigoo~Gwenchana?"I asked and laid her to the couch.

"Aniyo~ I can't walk. It hurts too much!"she started to cry.

"Ottoke? I'll call Yoseob hyung and tell him you're here."I said and reach my phone.

She nodded and dried her tears.

Phone Convo

Yoseob: Yoboseyo?

Me: Hyung! Its Sungjae! Your dongsaeng is at our dorm now.

Yoseob: Huh? What is she doing there??

Me: Aish! Don't worry! I didn't do anything to her [A/N: Didn't you bump to her??]

Yoseob: Ara ara... I'll be there another 3-5 minutes. Tell her not to go anywhere, arasso?

Me: neh~

End Of Phone Convo

"He'll be here another 3-5 minutes. So you have to wait here. Arasso?"I told her.

She just nodded and tilt her head.

~5 minutes later~

"YooJin-ah! YooJin-ah! Hyung is here already!"I woke her up.

"Huh?"she said and stretched her hands.

"YooJin-ah! What happen to your knee?"Yoseob ask when he sees the cut on YooJin's knee.

"Oh, I bumped to Sungjae."she told him.

"Hmm...I'll send you home. By the way, thanks for taking care of her, Sungjae."he said.

"No problem hyung."I replied and closed the door.

Suddenly, I felt this sudden emptiness in my heart.

'Nahh~Its just my feelings...'I said and took a glance on my phone.

32 Missed call. 1 Message.

From: Eunkwang Hyung

~Maknae! Where are you?? We're worried sick you know?? You're so dead when we came back from Jae and Minhyuk's house!~

To: Sungjae Maknae

Ottoke?? I'm doomed!!