Chapter 21

Olivia

Louis was drunk.

I'm talking, speech slurring, stumbling instead of walking, out of his mind wasted.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" I accused opening the door wider as he stared at me with his wild blue eyes, and mess of hair.

"Olivia I—"What are you doing here? Why are you so drunk that you can't even walk a straight line?" I scolded, and he frowned slightly.

I waited for an answer, and instead he stood there dumbly. After a few moments of silence, he stumbled inside my apartment, falling into my arms, and I groaned.

"God Louis, you're going to have an awful hangover tomorrow." I complained practically dragging him to the couch.

"OliviaIreallyneedtotellyousomething." He ran his words together so quickly it took me a minute to even process what he was saying.

"What?" I asked annoyed at his drunken state, and he grinned throwing his arm over my shoulders. "You smell like alcohol." I scrunched up my nose, and he gave me a lazy smile.

"Olivia, you're soooo pretty." He mumbled leaning his head against my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, and gently pushed him off of me. He pouted.

"You do not show up at my house completely plastered to tell me I'm pretty." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He reached for my hand, and I raised my eyebrows amused as he tried to intertwine our fingers. "I just reeeeaaaaally wanted you to know that." I couldn't help but giggle.

"Thanks Louis, I think you're pretty too." I joked, and he smirked, well tried to smirk, it was more of a goofy grin.

"Niall said I only have five minutes." He looked around the room as if expecting Niall to be here. I chuckled "Is that so?" He nodded.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

He took the hand he was holding and began leaving sloppy kisses on the back of it, and I pulled it away wiping the excess saliva onto my sweatpants.

"Okay first of all, gross, and second of all, are you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned.

He took this chance to lay his head in my lap.

I smiled at the gesture running my fingers through his hair, and praying he wouldn't puke on my living room floor.

"Tommo!" I heard Niall's voice outside my door, and Louis didn't budge. "It's open, come in!" I yelled.

"Alright, time to go home, I gave you ten minutes." Niall talked to Louis as if he was a toddler. "Noooooo" Louis whined looking up at me as if I could do something.

"Yesssss" I mocked his tone, pushing him to an upright position. "Olivia I—"Tommo let's go!" Niall cut him off, and if looks could kill Niall would be dead.

"Wait Ni he wanted to tell me something." I looked at Louis expectantly.

He opened his mouth to speak, however, no words came out. Vomit did, all over the floor, my prayers were obviously denied.

"I'll get him home." Niall sighed, "I'll get a mop." I grumbled.

After Niall practically threw Louis over his shoulder and dragged him out of my apartment, I began cleaning up the mess.

My mind was racing with the possibilities of what Louis wanted to tell me so badly. He seemed adamant, while Niall was very keen on Louis not saying anything.