Chapter 24: What's happened so far

Jacob's POV:

Nathan: "I'm so glad you're alright. Did they do anything to you?"

Me: "All they did was ask if I knew anything about the Smash Stone." They did do other things but I didn't want to talk about them.

Nathan: "Oh, they were asking you about this." He showed me his bracelet.

Me: "I thought it was just a normal bracelet."

Nathan: "I did too until Lucario got in a fight with a Gengar."

Nathan's POV:

Me: "That's when I first found out about it."

Jacob: "So what is the "Smash Stone" anyways."

Link: "It's a powerful stone that has the power to give others power."

Jacob: "That sounds powerful."

Me: "Wait, I thought you didn't know what it was."

Link: "I pretended not to know what it was because if anyone found out we had it they would do anything to get it. Even if they had to kill you."

Maia: "You still need to learn how to control it too."

Jacob: "Who are you?"

Me: "Jacob, this is Maia. Maia, Jacob."

Jacob: "It's nice to meet you." Maia didn't say anything in return. "So how did you get here, Nathan?"

Me: "It's quite a long story but if you want I'll tell you. After you were kidnapped I fell into a deep depression. I didn't eat or sleep for the longest time. Then my friends surprised me by helping me get you back. We came to the Smash Bros universe and headed to a place called Smash City. But on our way we were attacked by Dina Blade. He took Pit and Ash so we had to split up. Link, Midna, and Kirby took me to Smash City where they got a team together to get Ash and Pit back. Me, Midna, Eve and Lucario were left behind."

Jacob: "Who's Eve?"

Me: "That's the name I gave my Eevee. Anyways, we went to a hotel where we met Maia. That's where I got most of my info on the Smash Stone and some people called the Heroes of Smash."

Jacob: "Who are the Heroes of Smash?"

Me: "Can I finish my story and answer questions at the end, please?"

Jacob: "Sorry."

Me: "Anyways, the next morning we were attacked by some crocks. We tried to escape but were trapped by Ridley. Luckily we managed to escape through a portal Midna created. We ended up in The Holly Joly Mountains where the Ice Climbers. took care of us. We were then taken to the Holly Jolly Village where we were told about a castle nearby. Lucario could sense that you were inside and Maia created a plan to free you." (End of Story, Wasn't that fun?)

Maia: "And it would have worked if you hadn't decided to do your own thing."

Me: "But I had to."

Maia: "Of course you did. You were just greedy, that's all."

Me: "But Susan told me to." The ship became silent. Everyone looked at me. "What's wrong?"

Midna: "You spoke to Susan?"

Me: "Yeah."

Maia: "How?"

Me: "She's been talking to me through my dreams. Well, I'm not sure if they actually were dreams because-"

Jacob: "Who's Susan?"

Me: "Yeah, and I want to know about the Heroes of Smash and Master Head too."

C. F: "Attention everyone, this is your Captain speaking. We are now arriving at Peach's Castle."

Maia: "I'll tell you later. Right now we need to find a safe place for you to stay."

We all got off the ship and went inside Peach's Castle. There everyone decided where Me and Jacob would go. They decided on taking us to the Pokémon universe with the otherPokémon and Maia. We left as soon as possible. In the ship, Maia promised to tell us everything.