SOME SECRETS REVEALED

Start from the beginning

I look at you and I don't see the passage of time. I see my little girl playing dressup, running through the yard, playing on the swings and slides. I will always respect the fact that now you are older and you have responsibilities and you have to make all your decisions on your own. I don't want to burden you all in a go. Take time to overcome my absence. Whatever happens, just ask your heart  'is it the right thing?'and you'll know your answers. To me you' ll always be my little girl. I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore or see you laughing...ot see you bringing laurels to my name...but I'll always keep you in my heart...and carry you like a precious gem throughout my life....
Never feel you are alone. Maasi is always there for you.
An aunt is the only person other than mother...who can hug you like a mother, keep your secrets like a sister, protect you like a brother and keep your secrets like a beat friend....
You can always rely upon her but the best is to learn to live with independence....without depending on anyone...
But seeing that you and Aarav need proper guidance...you can seek Maasi' s help...

Your ever loving mommy
Niharika.

My brain had just stopped working....so this was for real.
It was not a joke...
She really was telling me ways to live life all alone.
That was the time I realised Thayer how a important a mother is in everyone's life.
Now I understand that the life values that she preached in me were for today.
So this was my birthday gift.
Independence...
What kind of independence was this?
I was inactive state of dilemma so I ran to Nishant' s house...
I found uncle aunty trying their level best to find mom.

Nishant came, hugged me and said "Aditi...till we don't find aunty, Aarav and You are going to stay with us...okay" and then he looked at me...
"How can I...?" I was about to say more...

"Your brother is ordering you to do so..." he said and I started crying....
I was missing mommy....

I didn't find it so important to ask dad about this and we shifted in Nishant' s mansion.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped at my place and my diary bounced on my hand...

"I am sorry..." Siddharth said.
oh so it was Siddharth...
I looked at him totally unaware of what was happening in my surroundings...
I was totally lost but to my surprise Sid didn't react in an impulsive way...rather he just asked me to have my dinner.

Oh! So it was dinner time?
Fuck!
I skipped my breakfast and lunch....

Oh...now my stomach too started growling. I was soo lost in my past that I forgot what's going to keep me alive to see my future is my stomach. First I have to make it happy.

When the dinner was being served I noticed that shanaya and Rahul were not there.

"Where' s shanaya and Rahul?" I asked.
Sid was kind of a bit shocked hearing about them...

"Umm..a..yeah! They've gone for a dinner date..." he answered...
But why did he have to think so much?
Chuck it...What am I thinking...
"They need time off us...maybe" I said reasoning.

He nodded.
After the dinner we were sitting in the living room, watching  'Friends' when shanaya and Rahul entered with a bright smile and they were about to say something...

"Hey Sid we found out the past of...." but Rahul stopped as he saw me looking at them carelessly.

"Who's past?" I asked
"Oh! Nothing nothing...." Sid chucked off.

"Tell me Sid..." I said.
Then shanaya interfered "something related to office sissy"
"But you don't..." I was about say that we don't interfere in office stuffs when she said..."oh Aditi...it's about a girl from Delhi...she joined our office yesterday....you were too busy so Rahul and me went to office to find about her..."

"We always check the full life history of our employees" Sid said.
"Oh oKay...chill and Sid...tour didn't go to office today?" I asked.

"No..you were alone so he didn't want to leave you..." Rahul couldn't complete what he was saying when he stopped as I saw Sid eyeing him.

"I decided to work from home today..." Sid said.

I nodded.
But whatever they say...there's something fishy going onn...

What are they planning?

"Let's go to bed.." Rahul said wrapping his arms around Shanaya.

"Hmm" she smiled and nodded.

After they left Sid to asked me to sleep.
"And you?" I asked.
"I'll just join in an hour.

I was lying on the bed but sleep was far to be found.
I kept on thinking about mommy.
Where she is?
How she is?
I really don't know...

Just then I heard  someone's footsteps and for sure it was Sid.
I acted as if I was asleep.
He came and lied beside me on his elbow and removed a few locks from my face.
I felt jolt of electricity down my spine....

Why does he have such an effect on me...
I don't know why he was behaving so sweet after my outburst but whatever it was I liked it...

He then placed a soft kiss on my forehead and wrapped his strong arms around my waist and slept snuggling into my hair.

Soon I felt comforted and relaxed in his strong secure arms and so I slept...holding him tight...

____________________________________

Hey readers...so on your request...there's an early update...

Hope you like it.
What do you think? What Aditi's mom did was right?

Any guesses what Siddharth, Rahul and Shanaya are upto?

And there can be many Veronicas in this world. It's not necessary that Aditi' s step sister is the same Veronica who is Sid' s girlfriend...(actually now they' ll have a bad break up) .

So are You liking Sid' s character?
Do let me know by your precious comments and votes.

With love
          Aditi.