SOME SECRETS REVEALED

Why mommy?
I loved you too...

I got answers to all my questions on my birthday...
The nightmare...

I was continuously crying Aarav came running to me and hugged me wishing 'happy birthday'.
But then he noticed that I was crying.
"What happened didu? You okay? Why are you crying?" He asked with concern filled in his voice.
I quickly wiped my tears and hugged him.
"Yes sweetheart...everything is alright! You know na...I am missing maasi..." I said trying to reason.
"Oh! But didu where's mommy?"
It felt like a thunder crash...
What should I tell him? That mommy left us?
All alone?
Left him at the time he needed her the most? With a new mother and sister? Is it a game?

"Mommy left us" I said with a complete coldness.
"Oh! must have gone for a business trip...right di?" He asked with hi childlike innocence.

I don't know what happened to me,I just bursted out...
"SHE LEFT US, AARAV....SHE LEFT THIS HOME...PERTH...EVERYONE BEHIND HER....SHE LEFT YOU AND ME .....ALL ALONE....SHE WON'T COME BACK....YOU GET THAT? SHE...WON'T....COME ....BACK"
My brother was shocked...
He didn't know how to react...and he started crying...

Damn!
What was I expecting from a 9 year old Kid?
I calmed myself down and tried consoling him.

"Mommy is gone dearie...we tried to find her out but she is gone...she won't come back baby...we have to live all alone...daddy will be there with us..." I cupped his cheeks, still crying.

He was literally sobbing.
"Mommy won't ever come back" as he asked this,  my heart twitched in pain.
How can you do this mumma? How?
What made you leave us?

To find my answers, I went to the living room where dad was busy with some spies and some trusted people to trace mom.

There I heard one of them saying that mom had switched off her phone on  'THE PERTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT' and when they went to the airport, she' d already left.
Her flight details said she left for Paris but then the hunt is going onn....

"Dad...where' s mom?" I asked.
Just then ruhanika aunty came and wrapped her arms around my shoulder...

"Here's your mom kiddo" I snapped her hand and said "stay away from me...who are you? What do you want? I know mommy left me because of you"

Just then dad shouted.
"ADITI...BEHAVE YOURSELF....she's your mother...you get that? We are trying to find Niharika... once we find her...we'll sort the matter out in the court and I'll take your custody...after that she'll go wherever she wants to...I don't give a damn..."
I was dumbfound.
They were trying to find mom just to get a proper custody of Aarav and me and after that he'll officially introduce Ruhanika as his wife?
Is he serious?

"What are you saying dad?" I asked.
But he paid no heed to what I was saying.

I really didn't understand what was wrong with my sweet little family.

The whole day went in dad trying to trace mom but mom was smart enough to leave no trace.

Just when I was going upstairs...I found my music room a bit messy.
When I went in...
That room was flooded with gifts.
Some were those which I wore in my wedding.

And a letter too....

The last letter...(it wrote)

My sweet little princess
Addu...