MEET HIM

Malhotra Empire, Chicago
Time 10:45 AM

Siddharth's POV

"So Mr.Malhotra...should we consider this deal final???" asked the Nandas. "Absolutely...but remember one thing clearly, we are not in a need of this deal...we are just keeping the promise which my father made to your company so get that straight .... if any of our policy is misused , we'll take no time to withdraw the deal. Got it?"I ,Siddharth Malhotra said it in a very professional yet arrogant way. The Nandas assured him that they won't give him any chance of complain.

They left after another 30 minutes.

Pata nahi why are we having this silly deal and that too with NANDAS...Their industry is soon going to be bankrupt. How can dad make such promises....

As if I care... these people are a set of SHIT... but why are we giving them this deal???

Aah...God knows..

My thoughts were interrupted when my beautiful girlfriend VERONICA FERNANDES called me.

I think she is my first love. Well she is an Indian origin Christian girl.
She is my company's head sales manager.

We can't do in-office romance so she rings me up when she is free.

I picked her call and went inside my bedroom which is attached to my cabin. Now my cabin is the whole 46th floor.

Well I have a non-identical twin Brother too whose name is Rahul Malhotra and his cabin is 47th floor.

My cabin

I said "hey veronica ... what's going on !" She replied in a very furious tone ... " Mr. Siddharth Malhotra , when are you going to talk about our relationship to your Dad... I want to marry you. As early as possible. You know what I mean right." The last line which she said was really really seductive. " well" I replied "why are you so furious..." and she just blast over me " as if u don't know Mr.Malhotra that your father has already seen a girl for you in India?" I was shocked! " as if u don't know that you are going to do an arranged marriage... wait a minute.... are you just using me???" I was beyond shocked to say anything but anyhow I managed to say " don't worry babes. I'll figure out something." And she replied " You Better do something or just then land on the bed to have sex with your wife and forget me..." before I could say anything , she cut the phone... I was like WHAT THE FUCK is going on...in my life and who the hell will believe me that I'm still a virgin and I Have neither kissed her????

Aah life kills

Long day to go ahead....

Anyways Sid .... concentrate on your work and forget about it ....

Yeah right... I'll ask dad about this during the dinner time....

Just then my Bro knocked the door and came in...

By seeing my face he understood that something is wrong with me....

I must tell you he is my brother but we say na twins share the same brain..... it's true .... he knows me in and out , my each and every secret but not about Veronica....

" kya hua bro .... is everything okay"

I ignored and said "yes" because it was related to Veronica....

---------------
Aaj ke liye itna hi
Love
Aditi♥♥♥