THOUGHTS...

The last part accidentally got deleted...for my beloved readers...there's a recap.

In the last part Sid and aditi shared a passionate kiss. Apart from that without saying anything Sid brought Aditi to his room for the first time carrying her in his arms. Then he placed a soft kiss in her forehead to which Aditi felt really soothed and so she cried her heart out. Then they slept in each other's arms and so did Sid felt he committed the biggest mistake of his life...he was damn mad at veronica.
Next morning when aditi woke up she found Sid missing...

To be continued...

____________________________________

"Where is he?" Where did he go this early in the morning?
My eyes started finding him. Where is he now? God....

I stood up from my bed and started searching for him in this huge 3 rooms room of his.

He wasn't there in washroom too. Nor he was there in his study. Just then my eyes caught the mirror which clearly showed my eyes like a red popping candy ...all swelled up due to excessive crying.

Damn...

I moved out of the room and then moved towards the kitchen. I asked the Laurie where everyone were but she replied by shrugging off her shoulders which meant she didn't know.

I started searching for shanaya and then Rahul and then....

Amazing...my phone went off and the caller ID showed an unknown number. I picked the call and answered...

"Hello...." and before I could say more....

"Dekh li Teri dosti" male voice said....
"Kya Aditi..... yahi dosti, yahi pyaar, beech mein aa gayi tere shaadi ki deewar....." I couldn't get mistaken....it was none other but my childhood best friend....NISHANT!

"HI....Nish!!!....I missed you saale.....kahaan tha and how did you find me....?" I asked.

"Arre forget that and see me asap at CAFE COFFEE DAY. I'll you everything there itself. "

"Alright" and I hung up the call.

Then my searching spree was still on. I searched for them everywhere and then when I was crossing one of the rooms of the huge mansion I heard something which made me feel back to my breath.

I heard Sid saying " but you know that I trust veronica but have seen truth in Aditi's eyes" I felt overwhelmed with this comment but felt not-so-good when he said ge trusted veronica.

"Figure out something bro...or else my loving wife will turn my life into a living hell" said Rahul to which I think shanaya hit him...

"Ouch!" Rahul yelped in pain...."easy sweet heart".

I could hear their footsteps to the door and so I quickly marched back to my...sorry our room.

We now shared the same room...
Yeah I know...it is too early to call it my room but he took me to his room yesterday...

As I entered the room, my eyes fell on the books kept at his study. Hey they weren't the boring business books....they were freaking romance novels....

Crazy freak....he read romance novels? Impossible....

No I think he reads them cause the way he kissed me yesterday....I felt a red hue creaping on my cheeks....
Shit! I was blushing....but I couldn't help it...

Just then I sensed someone's presence behind me. I turned to see the person and .....amazing!

As expected...it was Sid.
Why does he have to appear like haunting ghost....

"What?" I asked maintaining my last night's attitude which showed in the living room.
I didn't want to fall weak...

"What are you doing in my study?" He asked....

And then suddenly my eyes fell on the romance novels in my Hand. He glared them too and tried snatching it but I was too quick to run away.

I was literally laughing seeing his shocked expression.
"This is yours na...." I started teasing him....

"N...no...." he was fumbling.
"I know this is yours..." I said.

"Ye..give it back to me Aditi..." he said trying to snatch it from me when...

'THUD'

We fell down together...(don't start dreaming...it was not a filmy fall...) we hit our head and I hit my knees too.

"Damn...." I said.

And this idiot was not bothered about my injury. He was bothered about the books which he got back....

Creepy idiot!

He usual looked insanely hot in his black casual shirt and blue jeans

J

ust when I was about to get up , I felt his arms around my waist and before I could interpret what he was trying to do, I felt I landed on the soft spring bed.

Great...he loves carrying me...

Then he said sorry in a mere whisper with his lips touching my temple.
"I am sorry" I felt a bolt of thunder down my spine.

I could then feel him placing his arms around my waist and hug me really tight making my breast literally pressed with his chest.

I could feel sensations down there. We had never ever been so close. This was too much for me to take at once.

He planted a soft kiss at my forehead but somewhere down my heart I wanted a clear justification for what he dis to me and why he behaved so rudely for past 6 months and suddenly he was making me whither under his touches. He kissed me without my permission and for this he actually deserves a good slap from me but why didn't I stop him???

Because I am still in love with this sick man.

I was suddenly interrupted when my phone went off and I could clearly hear Sid cursing the person calling me right now.

I saw the caller ID And so did he and he even frowned seeing 'NISHANT'

I excused myself and answered the call.

"Hey NISHANT.....how's up?"

"I am sure you have short term memory loss problem..." he said.

Shit! I had to meet him...

"Nish....I am just on my way....10 more minutes" and I hunted ip the call.

Sid then suspiciously asked me who was It and I dumbly replied..
It was nisha....I lied....

I don't know why but I didn't feel like telling him about nishant.

____________________________________

Happy readers?
Please tell me....

I am waiting for your comments....and votes...

Who is this NISHANT and is he going to make any difference in Aditi's life?

How about Sid?
Do you like the way Sid's character is being unfolded?

Aditi has a lot of secrets too...

Hold on to the next update....

Bye and good night for now...
Love
     Aditi Atri...♥♥♥