HALDI!

Hey readers....it's been 3 days I haven't updated and I'm really sorry for inconvenience....but what to do...my board exams are in just 8 days and I'm literally freaking out and....guess what...I haven't studied a single subject....and I just hate biology,geography and chemistry.  They haunt me even in  my ............ dreams....seriously...ok...now enough of my story...

Lets talk about this story...

As I told you all.....there's a big shock waiting for you all in this chapter...so read on to break your suspense...and please guys I'm pleading you all ....vote and comment...

I love you all that's why I am updating the chapters....even when I know that my exams are beginning...

Ok so ready steady....poooooo

------------------------------------------------------
Aditi's and Shanaya's attire....in media box...left -aditi and right- Shanaya.

Rajvilas palace , Oberoi hotel
7:40 AM

Aditi's POV

I woke up at 6:00 AM and kinda blushed at what happened yesterday. The pool incident, Sid saying things like ' we are perfect' and the long drive....it all flashed in front of me as a movie....

Yes.....I ,Aditi Singh was blushing ....like seriously????

Well...I can see Sid....what kind of effect you have on me.....

I took a shower and changed....
I wore a yellow lehenga as it was haldi today and again when I was dressing up...Sid's words came in my mind...' shut the door properly next time ; it's not safe' ...I again blushed...

I came out and saw Shanaya...I bet she was looking sexier than me today....Rahul will go crazy!!!

"Good morning Aditi....how was the long drive!!!?" Shanaya straight away asked me as if I was going to tell her that how I lost my virginity or such sorts of things .....and then she made a real puppy face as if I had sex yesterday night....idiot...

Now that's another story that we have decided...............................
we'll tell each other the first time we loose our virginity....it's a kind of pact which Prakriti, me and Shanaya have formed....well in case of Prakriti...she was just 21 when she lost her virginity and that too to someone whom she wanted to love but couldn't...
Her bastard husband...sorry ex husband....I'll hate him to death....I promise...

" well Shanaya....It was a nice long drive and we enjoyed.....that's it..." I said that in a very sarcastic tone...

"Oh!!!" She said this really coolly...

Then ahead asked me about Rahul and  I replied..."bhul gayi...hum log Ab boys se aur na boys humog se mil sakte hain....and...." before I could say something else she started ......

" kya? Shaadi Tod di???? Mar jaaye sab.....nark mein sade....ek ladki ki izzat...."  now before she could say anything I said  "pagal....Aaj haldi hai....yeh rasam hai ...we can't see each other till next 38 hours.....Ab direct mandap mein....Ab no romance till shaadi...." I Said that in a very casual way....

She said " ok...." then she actually realised what I said and exclaimed "kya???? SHIT.....won't meet him?? Ahhhhhhhhh.....no ....Addu...do something na....."

I replied really coldly when she was done..." ho gaya? " and she nodded like a child....

Boys haldi ceremony had turned into a holi ceremony....

Everyone was enjoying...

Then it was our turn...it was made sure that Rahul doesn't see Shanaya and I don't see Sid....