A Weird Life

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην jen213

One Friday afternoon a teenage girl around the age of 14 years old named Alice Krueger dressed in her school uniform saw a kitten stuck in a tree. She decided to grab onto some branches and climbed up, she grabbed the kitten, and put it in her midnight blue backpack. She looked down and started sweating, because she was afraid of heights, so she sat down on the branch and started picking at her uniform. She fell asleep not noticing someone or something looking at her. She felt a hand wrap around her mouth cutting of her scream, and then she blacked out.

I woke up in a nice looking bedroom and noticed it was mine I saw a figure in the right corner and yelped softly falling off the bed. When I looked closer and saw it was the town's killer Michael Myers. I scrambled off the floor trying to get to the door but tripped over the kitten that somehow got out her backpack. I looked at Michael saying, "Please mister killer don't hurt me!" he just stared at me and I closed my eyes not noticing a note on my bed. I looked up and noticed he was gone and saw the note on the bed and read it," I won't hurt you, I'll be visiting you every night at 8pm leave your window open" I just stared at the kitten with a look of shock on my face, and decided to not worry about it so I put the note under the pillow and did my homework.

I woke up the next morning in my yoga pants and vest top and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw mom and gave her a wave and sat down looking at my hands wondering if I should tell her I found a kitten. "Mom, yesterday on my way home I found a kitten stuck in a tree, can we keep it?" Mom looked at her shocked and nodded, "Of course we can but it's your responsibility." Nodding I ate breakfast with a grin on my face. After I was done I ran upstairs to get dressed, I put on a blue denim skirt with some blue leggings, an Invader Zim gir shirt, with some black flip flops.

I left my black hair just the way it was in a ponytail. Ran out her room all the way to mom's midnight blue Boxter Spyder and sat on the backseat hopping up and down, because mom was taking me to get snake bites. I was thinking about getting them in red and black. I got to the piercing parlor and heard a wail, and started sweating. "Ok mom I'm ready to do this", 15 minutes later we walked out and I was grinning hugely.

"I got my snake bites I'm so happy." I looked at my cell phone and saw three hours before Michael would come to my bedroom. "Mom can we just go out for ice cream celebrate?" She nodded and we went to Baskin Robbins. We got home with an hour to spare so I got in the shower and put my pajamas on sat on the bed not before locking the door. I took a nap cuddling my favorite stuffed panda bear.

I woke up to Michael standing in front of me and shot up now fully awake. "Do you talk Mr. Michael?" He nodded and said, "Are you happy now?" I nodded and they held a conversation while playing 20 Questions. At around 10pm I fell asleep with my head on Michael's lap Michael left not before giving me a kiss on my forehead. I woke up to mother calling my name saying someone was here to see me. I stumbled downstairs to see a blurry version of Michael, but he was a teenager. I looked closely at him and saw he was wearing black skinny jeans, a red t shirt, and some black and white vans. I looked at him shocked and just stared for about 10 in my mind until my mom asked if we knew each other, I just nodded, and then Michael said, "My parents just died is it ok if I stay here for a few months until they find their bodies, I've known Alice for a while and she said that if I needed anything to just come see her?" I knew he was lying but I didn't say anything.

"Alice is this true?" I just nodded and she sighs saying, "Well we don't have a spare bedroom so you'll have to sleep in Alice's room" I choked on my own spit when she said that, but he nodded and told her he had a few luggage bags. I helped him not believing anything I got out my futon from my closet and put it on my wall next to my panda and Jeffree Star posters, "Ok well breakfast is whenever you wake up, lunch is at 12, and dinner is usually around 6." I nodded at him and I grabbed a group of small tubs and he put his clothes in them getting the message.