"I'm sorry if I scared you James," I said looking down at the floor. He fixes my hair and made me look at him.

"That's alright, ah- did you guys already talk?" I know that he is implying to Luke and I just nod.

"There is still no closure. Everything is still a blur." I added so he might not ask more question about it.

"You want me to call Mom and Dad?" He asks and I hurriedly shook my head from left to right.

"Please James, don't. They have nothing to do with it." I told him and he nods.

"I just thought you might need a mother and father advice or company." I really appreciate him doing this but they don't need to get involved in this.

"Your company was enough James, thank you." I weakly smile at my brother as he hugs me one more time

I saw Myra in the view as she gave me a small smile and I do the same. I pulled away from James and wave at her.

"You want me to give you guys a moment?" My brother asks as he held Myra's hand and kissed my forehead.

"Actually as much as I want to, there's someone who wants to have it first." She said nervously and I can't figure what she is talking about.

"What do you mean?" My brother asks and as if on cue, Luke showed up on my room.

He looks like a mess. It's like I'm looking at the mirror once again.

We held each other's eyes for a moment until my brother stood up and things happens so fast, I saw him on top of Luke giving him a couple of punches. Luke in the other hand never hit my brother back; he let himself be my brother's punching bag. I can't move, I can't breathe and I don't know why.

"Stop it!!" I finally find the courage and strength to speak. I saw Myra pushing my brother away from Luke and Luke stood up from the floor with the help of Henry. Blood coming from his nose and a cut from his lips, I can't help but just stare at him.

"You really have a face to come here after all the things you've done to my sister!"James shouted at him madly.

"All of those punches were nothing compare to what you did to my sister, I warned you before to treat her right and what? You take her for granted! She gave you a chance that I really don't want her to do but because I love her, I let her do what makes her happy and guess what? You hurt her again! I thought you'll learn for the first time but I was wrong. He needs someone who will love her and treat her right, and that's not you." My brother said looking madly at Luke and looks at me after.

"You still want to talk to this d-bag?" My brother asked me.

"Myra, can you usher my brother outside? I need a moment with Luke. We need to talk."

"Call me later, we will be at mine." Henry said

I saw my brother, Myra and Henry walked outside silently. I was thankful for my brother for being so patient for me. I heard the front door closed.

When the door finally closes, it's when me and Luke all alone.

"Let's fix those wounds," I told him and he just shook his head from left to right.

"I deserve it; the punches and everything your brother said is true. I'm such a stupid person you know, I don't want you to fix my wounds. I want to fix us." He wipes his busted lip using the sleeve of his shirt.

"Luke, please-"

"Sam, please I'm begging you. Don't do this to us please? I can't- I don't know if I can take it." He begs.

He moves towards me and cups my face looking me deeply in the eye.

"We need this Luke,"

"No, no! I need you Sam and that's all I need to survive."

It breaks me into pieces watching him like this but it's not only him. We are two in here.

"Luke please, listens to me just for once!" I almost shout at him.

"We need this Luke, you need this. We can't keep on doing this; we are already hurting one another. I can't let this thing happen once again and what? Think that things were fine and nothing happened? Just like that? This is nothing Luke, you hurt me so much that I can't even trust myself now, like I was doubting myself in everything I do. I already gave you the chance you've been asking twice, twice Luke! Maybe I'm not perfect for you, I may not be the one you needed or the one you've been looking for. You just loved me because you are seeking for love when Tanya left. You found me and give it a shot but deep inside your heart, you know that Tanya still has her place in there. It's written all over there and you just gave me a small space to fit in out of pity." I didn't realize that I was crying he is hugging me like he depends on it. I know this is going to be the last time we will hug one another so I take the chance and hug him back.

I can hear and feel that he is crying above me as I am buried on his neck.

"I love you baby, I love you and don't you ever think of that way. I love you from who you are and I love you because I do. Please don't doubt on my love for you."

"Living my life without you is the last thing on my mind and I'd rather die than to live without you by my side." He added and I want to tell him that it's going to be fine but I know it's not that easy.

"I know because that's also how I feel but we can't and I told you why."

We are both hugging and crying for like hours without us speaking to one another.

He kept on kissing my face, holding my hands and hugging me until he broke the silence.

"Is this what you really want?" He asks looking at me.

"This is not I want Luke, because this is what we need. You know that Luke."

I remind him as he slowly nods and lightly kissed my forehead.

"When you told me everything, I've realized how much I hurt you so much and I'm deeply really sorry about it. I know that no words can heal it but I really am sorry."

"I've been too selfish and I took you for granted. I don't know if I can make it but I'll try for you and for my own sake. I'm taking your suggestion with my whole heart even if it f*cking hurts Sam; if it will help the two of us then I'll take the risk of not having you for a while. I'll just be around the corner if you needed me; don't hesitate to call me please if anything goes happen. I'll be back for you when the right time comes and when everything were cleared. Don't look for another please because I don't know Sam, it's too much for me. We will be together and that's what I am promising you. You and me, together we will get through this."

"I love you," I told him as I cry in his loving arms.

"I love you too Sam, so much." He said and cries with me.

I wipe his tears away and he does the same for me.

"What status we are now?" I suddenly ask.

"Just think that we have this long distance relationship." He said and smiled at me.

We both chuckle,

And for the last time, we kissed.

***

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it!!

Please vote, comment and share!

Love yah!