PROLOGUE

A GLIMPSE- AUDREY'S WORLD

She is preparing for her tv appearance in a noontime variety show wherein she will be singing her new single entitled "You're my world," which she composed herself as a thank you to her fans who supported over the years. 

She took a deep breath, she can never be relaxed whenever she sings. Even if she is in the business for almost 10 years, she's always the same whenever a new single is released. Anxious about how people will response to her new song. Especially since this new song is a tribute to her fans. She wants to make sure they like it- no, love it!

Her PA Kate gestured 5 more minutes before she gets out. She stays pacing at the backstage.

She is also simulcasting this with her fans online - thus she knows the netizens are buzzing about it now. 

She checks her twitter timeline and knew they were talking about her. 

The mentions about her reads:

@AudreyMarie is on soon! Can't wait! Let's trend  #AudreyMarie #youremyworld 

@AudreyMarie We love you! 

@AudreyMarie #youremyworld thanks for your music! 

These are a few of the things that fans are talking about her online.

She smiled. 

I hope I don't disappoint them. 

When she was called for her turn, she closed her eyes before walking onto the stage. 

Everything's ready. This is her first time to release a simulcast live studio and online performance for her new single. 

She wanted to set the trend for it, she wants to make her music closer to her fans. They are the reason why she reached where she is now. She can't be grateful enough to them thus, her composition will be unveiled and dedicated to everyone who supports and stood by her althrough the years.

She smiled, waving her hands to the studio audience as she gets ready to sing her heart out- for her fans.

LEE JIN-HO'S WORLD

Jin-Ho just finished his studio recording for an appearance in a talk show.  He promoted his album and his upcoming concert tour around Korea.

His manager Wo Seong-bin gave him his mobile.

"You did great Jin-Ho. I think your phone was buzzing a while ago. You go home and rest for now. Tomorrow I'll fetch you,ok?" he said as they both went inside the car.   

He nodded, and sat inside the car. He leans his head on the headrest and closed his eyes.

He is busy promoting his album especially the single feat. Taylor Swift.

Hopefully, he can rest and just sleep when he gets home.

Sleeping hasn't been easy during times like this. He has indefinite call times and travels all over.

He is lucky if he gets any sleep at all.

He took his phone out and checked what messages or calls he might have missed.

Some were from his Mother asking him how he is doing and when he is going to visit her in New York where she lives. 

He smiled reading her message.

Then there was a missed call from one number he doesn't recognize and there was a voicemail left.

He pressed the play to listen to it.

Mr. Jin-Ho Lee this is from the Office of Cultural Affairs at the Blue House. We need to speak with you so please call back at this number and look for Jenny So.

Stunned from getting a message from the Blue House, he immediately told his manager about it.

Why would they call me? Do they have an event that they want me to perform at? he asks his manager.

I am not sure but whatever it is I am sure it is important. Call them back now, his manager said.

Jin-Ho is a bit excited and nervous at the same time. This was the first time he heard someone from the Blue House.