eighteen [Batman and the Smudge vs Joker]

Barry watched as the renown Bat of Gotham hold a grappling hook gun and aim at the nearest building, Barry questioningly glanced at the gun, Where did he even get that? Barry asked himself, but he simply brushed it aside and put his mind to catching the maniac of a villain that likes to be called the Joker. Barry watches as Bruce's hook successfully finds something to hook onto, the other hero looked back at Barry. "Meet me at Wayne Manor." Bruce wasn't shy about giving his identity away and home, he already knew that Barry knew his identity. With that, Bruce suddenly was pulled up. Barry watched as a dark figure soared to the sky, later landing gracefully and quietly onto the building roof. Barry shook his head at the guts that Batman possessed before running to Wayne Manor.

A few minutes later, Barry finally arrived at the Manor. "Your late." Bruce said when Barry entered the living room.

"W-How are you here, it's been three minutes!" Barry said, logically Barry would've arrived at the manor first, seeing that it was all the way across the city and Barry had super speed. "I would've been on time, had I known where this giant house was." Barry defends, the speedster grumbles while pulling off his mask.

"Come." A Bruce that was dressed in his normal clothes says, obviously not one to wait and be the social butterfly with chit chat. Barry silently followed Bruce. The millionaire led them to a piano, Barry skeptically looked at the piano. Bruce then tapped a few keys later to reveal a tunnel hidden by a bookcase. "So, Flash-or should I call you Barry?-what brings you to this horrible city?"

"Business with Lucius." Barry says simply before speeding through the tunnel and exploring the cave. "So a Bat-Cave, huh?" Barry says seconds later, he finished exploring quickly with the help of his enhanced speed. He noticed a glass case of displayed suits, some being Bat suits and others being what Barry assumed was Robin suits.

"Joker could be anywhere." Bruce says, spinning back to face his collection of high tech computers and gadgets. "I've tried to use face recognition. But I've found nothing." Bruce said while typing away at his computer.

"Scoot over, Bat." Barry says, pushing Bruce out of the way, the Bat glared but didn't demand his spot back. "This Joker-he likes his guns, pistols if we're being specific. But the last part has no relevance-guns have bullets. Just scan for high percentages of lead, seeing that this maniac would want to carry an extreme amount of bullets. The type of bullet he would use is jacketed coated lead bullets." Barry explains while typing in the formula to find the properties that he needed to look for. Not seconds after pushing enter, seven areas had dark red spots over them, meaning there was a high concentration of lead in the areas. "Two of these are gun stores, one of them is your manor, another this cave, another is Wayne Enterprise, and lastly two more places that could be where Joker's hiding out." Barry says, his finger pointing to each location as he names them. Bruce nodded his head, agreeing that Barry's logic to finding Joker was good and would do the job.

Voicing his thoughts, Bruce said, "That'll work, get suited." By now Barry had his normal clothes on. Barry nodded. "Let's go." Bruce quickly walked to his Bat Mobile. But he was cut short.

"We need a plan, and that's coming from me." Barry took hold of Bruce's shoulders to spin the man to face him. "We can't run in there without a plan, Joker is use to your spontaneous attacks, we need something that'll throw him off, we need take every advantage we can." Barry says, the speedster decided he finally realized what his friend Oliver Queen felt when Barry impulsively attacked his enemies.

"I have a plan of attack, attack." Barry said, his face grim with determination. Bruce shook his head slowly, Bruce could see all the flaws in Barry's plan. Bruce briskly walked around Barry. The speedster wasn't letting Bruce or Batman die because of one stupid stubborn choice.