three [butterflies]

The next morning Barry was zooming through the city to get to his destination.

As Barry got to the bank he wasn't on time to stop the criminal, it looked like the criminal already did wreck havoc. But what he witnessed something beyond strange, the people where mad, except for one person. Brushing what he saw to the side, Barry quickly rushed to S.T.A.R to change into normal clothes. Honestly if Barry didn't have super speed, he would loose his day job.

After Barry changed using super speed, he groaned because he knew he had to walk at a regular speed to get to work, resulting in him late, as usual. While in the taxi he checked his phone for any updates to see if he was needed somewhere. As he scrolled through the phone he saw that Joe texted him that he was needed in the field... Six minutes ago.

Barry rushed to get to the address Joe have him. Meanwhile at the site of the attack, Captain Singh waited even longer for Barry.

"If he's not here in three minutes, I might just fire him!" The captain threatens, clearly in a bad mood because of Barry.

"He's coming, I just... had him grab me a... magnified glass." Detective West quickly covers for Barry. "Barry, you owe me one, and you better have brought a magnified glass with you." Joe West mumbles to himself when the captain was out of ear shot.

"I'm here!" Barry busted through the doors to be met with the usual yellow 'caution' tape. "I'm sorry I'm late." Barry apologized to his boss.

"Whatever, Allen. Don't be late again. That's twelve times in one month. I think you broke the record." Captain Singh grumbled, his annoyance very clear.

"Barry did you get the magnified glass I asked for?" Joe cut off Captain Singh's grumbling, trying his best to keep Barry out of trouble.

"Oh," Barry quickly catches onto what Joe was doing, "yes, I did." He digs around for his magnified glass. "Here it is." Barry hands the magnified glass to Joe. "Now let me take a look."

The captain leads the scientist to the taped off area. "We know it was one person who was robbing." Captain Singh tells the young forensic scientist.

Barry gets down on his hands and knees to get a different view of the evidence. After analyzing the clues Barry tells his captain what he gathered with the information.

"Your right, it's one guy." Barry announces. "See this tape?" He points to one person in particular. "The somehow created chaos, a distraction, for a cover-up. It didn't work out as well they hoped.

Sighing Barry starts to pack up his equipment. "I'll see you later, Joe." he calls over his shoulder.

When Barry finished putting all his stuff away, he decided to take a trip to Jitters and to visit Iris and get another cup of much needed coffee. "I'll have your finest white wine, please." Barry says seriously, but in a joking manner.

"Is that all Mr. Allen?" Iris asks her costumer.

"That is all Ms. West." Barry couldn't help but let his serious act slip, resulting in the two friends breaking into a fit of laughter.

"I'll get your usual Barry." Iris says while walking away.

"Wow." Lauren says to Iris as soon as she is behind the counter next to her. "I envy your amazing friendship with Barry." She truly did, she wanted Barry, and she was determined to get him.