Elliot

"My old friend... What brings you to my humble aboard?" Drawled Roen with his spouse, Luka Fainen Dantalion. He was a beautiful and rare blood elf with crimson eyes the color of blood made to seduced, hair as white as snow, and skin the tone of the new moon.
"It's about Noir." I replied.
"He can be rather frivolous but when it comes to important stuff he can be very serious." Roen replied with a slight frown.
"No... It has nothing to do with that."
"Is he after Luka again?" And both Roen and I growled.
"What is this about?"
"Wait... Take the childern to their playroom." Luka gestured to the twin butlers whom each took one child.
"He... tried to rape me as revenge for Elliot..." Luka began.
"But then Roen saved me and..."
"Then we fucked like bunnies..." Roen sighed with happiness...
"Then Noir fell for Luka-"
"No...He was never in love with me..." Luka cut in..."I was a replacement, a temporary relief from Elliot..."
"Who is this Elliot...?" This mysterious man had intrigued me even more...
"Elliot is-" Roen began.
"It is not our story to tell." Luka said gesturing to his husband to remain quiet.
So I left empty handed returning to my stubborn mate.
I had returned to find an horrible over whelming stench of perfume.
"Mr. Noir...Your royalty right...? So what do you do in your spair time..." I heard a feminine voice purring and slightly panting.
"Beautiful ladies like you." I heard my mate reply.
I immediately pushed the door open to a pack slut bouncing on his dick, I rushed over and immediately tore her off of him.
"Why did you do that..." He groaned with a hint of vodka in his breath as the hoe scrambled away.
I held his arms down and said while looking him dead in the eye "Because I'm your mate."
"I'm not your mate. I can't be." He said staring back with waves of mixed emotions demonstrated in his eyes.
"Why?"
And his answer sent shivers down my back.
"Because my mate's dead."
~A/N~
The Video has English Lyrics so please put on captions in Youtube it looks like this [CC]