One Milimeter

~Noir's POV~
"Mate"
I froze, what? Him? "Your such a jokester Alpha!" I laughed dryly and immediately tried took my hand out of his hand, note tried he had a tight grip on and then dragged me inside while I kept trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He's messing with me, he will leave me and reject me for Roen. He was always closer with Roen, why would he chose me? An absolute stranger if not that I was related to Roen. I walked inside the gigantic castle, bigger and palpably different from other pack houses. He then guided me to the little castle connected to the East Wing of the castle, since all the servants live on the second to third floor and the ambassadors live on the fourth and fifth while the relatives of the his highness, the Beta, the Gamma, and the Delta lived on the 5th to 9th according to rank while the he and his mate the Queen Luna would live on the 10th floor overlooking their kingdom and that was basically were the pack and staff resided. I lived in the East Wing, reserved for guest and outsiders and the opposing West Wing was were where the cafeteria, meeting rooms, and etc. occured. I walked into the room with a king sized bed with grey wolf pelt laid on the bed with feather down and each pedestals was carved with two wolves presumably mates chasing each other and they all had a wolf head carved at the top. As I set everything down I immediately grabbed some clothes to change out of and directly headed to the West Wing where the bathes and springs resided. I left my clothes in pile by the door, nude as I slowly lowered myself into the spring sighing and eyes closing. I was so exasperated from the long journey and being cramped inside a little box surely resulted in knots in my body. Closing my eyes an breathing in the scent of pine trees as the water ripples as I felt another body dipping in. But the ripples continued, one slightly bigger than the other as it got closer. I opened one of my eyes another met mine. Eyes to eyes, nose to nose, and just lips are one millimeter apart.
I could feel his breath and hear it. And just then I realized the predicament I was in, I flailed and panicked. Which was a mistake, and that little mistake certainly smaller than a millimeter, had bought us millimeter closer. He went deeper, with his eyes closed, synchronised calm and deep breathes, his arms against the side of the bath, caging me in...
I didn't wish to be trapped, it was scary. The past Luka, present and still Elliot, and now Einair?