Of Noir and Blanc

~Einair's POV~
I was doing paper work, when I received information from my Beta, that the negotiation for the alliance with the land of the dead arrived. I was a good friend of Roen, we would often have playdates as childern, but now not so much since he had to assume responsibility as the Noblesse and I as the Alpha King. I heard that the messenger was to be his brother, I never knew him much but the one time I saw him playing piano with his soft silky dark brown hair so dark that if it weren't for the window his hair would seem black following down his back, translucent skin almost sickly, green eyes dappled with gold that I wished would look at me with long slender fingers dancing across the keys.
I went out standing at the gates when I saw my carriage approach from far, as the carriage got nearer the faint sweet smell of that tickled my nose Gloxinia, rain, melted chocolate, new books and a hint of a milky scent. As the door opened the scent surrounded me with gentle caresses, as the wolf in me howled one word.
Mate.
I saw Noir stepping off of the carriage in a cloak of grey with a top hat, his timeless beauty did not change from the day he was playing the piano besides his hair grown longer, now in a braid down his back bound by a simple tattered sky blue ribbon that contrasted deeply.
"Alpha King." He said with a weary smile, his once twinkling eyes were dull while raising his hand to shake an opportunity I immediately took with pleasure as the shock jolted us both.
"Mate...." I said breathlessly.
We were made for each other, before I was 18 I was already in love with this man.
We were Noir and Blanc
...... ....Of Black and White