Chapter 6: A Little Bit of Liliana's History

Gingka's POV
Time: 7:50 AM

Me and The Legendary Bladers are still finding Madoka. We were trying to find that golden light the shot from the sky a few minutes ago. We knew it was Madoka's anger because she got that angry last night.

"How could Madoka go this far?!" Kyoya wondered.

"She did say that she can sometimes walk a long distance as long it's with her 2 Brothers." I said.

"When did she tell you that?"

"She didn't tell me. I heard her talking in her sleep the other day. She also said that she used to live in a city called Liliana."

"Did Madoka say anything about Dragons while she was sleeping?" Yuki says as he caught up to me.

"Now that you mention it, she did."

"Then that means she used to live in Liliana, The City of Dragons. I read in my studies that one of the people that owned The Forbidden Bey, LDrago lived in Liliana. I also heard rumors that there was an accident that happened back in 2002 when The Mother of The Kishatu Family was trying to control and protect one of the Liliana Dragons." Yuki explained.

"Come on! There's no way she could survive there. She's scared of Dragons." Kyoya says.

"How would you know that she's scared of Dragons, You and Madoka have been hanging a lot lately after Valentine's Day." King wondered.

"That's none of your business."

"Why do you say that? Is it because your hiding something? Something that we might be surprised about?"

"Leave your hands out of this!"

"Oh come on, we're trying to find Madoka aren't we? So why not talk about her. So what are you hiding?!"

"Hey guys, how about less fighting and more finding Madoka?" I said nicely.

"NO!" Kyoya and King yelled at me. I backed away from their conversation with a Sweatdrop going down my face. I went to the others to see what they think about this nonsense.

"Those two really need to stop fighting! This isn't fun at all!" Tithi yelled.

"You're right, Kyoya and King need to stop acting like little children." Aguma says, Kyoya and King heard what Aguma said. They turned their faces to him and getting angry.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE CHILDREN?! IM A KING!"

"NO I AM!!! I AM THE KING OF THE WILD BEASTS!!!"

"This is what happens when you call them out, Aguma" Yuki whispers to Aguma.

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind!"

"I wonder why Madoka's Screams have gotten louder than usual? She's even louder than when you guys were fighting back at Mist Mountain." Dynamis says.

"You heard her screaming?" I was a little surprised.

Dynamis Sweatdrops "Yeah I did, so is this the first time you heard her this loud then usual or was there a time when she yelled loudly and she made beacon?"