Chapter 5: Ryuga and Madoka's Friendly Chat

June 28th @ 7:35 AM
Madoka's POV

I'm dreaming about some parts of my past. It ends at the part where I hear what I think is my mom giving me to a hedgehog and telling that hedgehog to put me in a safe place. I remember that the date was June 28th, 2002.

The Dream starts to fade white then I start to wake up. I feel something covering me, it felt like a blanket of some sort. My head was laying on something. It didn't feel like the ground, this felt like I was laying on someone..

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Ryuga's Legs. I look down and I see I'm laying on Ryuga's Chest. First of all.. WHY?!?! Did I sleep on him without him noticing?!

I try to move away from Ryuga but something was holding me tight. I realize that it was Ryuga's Arm holding me.

I get out of Ryuga's Grip and I sit up. I realize it's Ryuga's Jacket covering me. I look at Ryuga and I see him sleeping. He wasn't wearing that cloak anymore, that's for sure.

It's kinda weird seeing him as a hedgehog. What changed him? I take the jacket off of me, folded it and set it on Ryuga's Lap. I move over to behind of the tree, I take out my laptop and search the things that Doctor Eggman said a few hours ago.

Ryuga's POV

I wake up from my sleep, I look on my right leg and see that My Jacket has been folded. I also see that Madoka isn't laying next to me.

"Madoka." I said hoping she's near me as I put the jacket back on.

"Y-Yeah?" Madoka shudders.

"Where are you?"

"Behind the tree."

I looked behind the tree, seeing Madoka on her Laptop. I crawled to her and sat next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm uh... Searching something..."

"And what's that?" I said as I try to look at Madoka's Laptop.

Madoka hides it from me. "Don't look!"

"Why can't I?"

"Because if I find what I'm looking for I don't want you to see my past!"

"Well good luck." I crawled back to my original position and looked into the sky.

I start to scratch the back of my head. I don't really do this but I am. It was probably when I met that Eggman for the first time. I think he threw something on me. I don't even know what it was.

5 Minutes later

I heard Madoka's Laptop closing. Madoka crawled to me and sat next to me. I looked at her, I'm guessing she didn't find anything useful so i won't ask. I looked back at the sky and kept scratching my head.

"You okay, Ryuga?" Madoka asked me.

I looked at her. "Why do you even care?"