Chapter 3: Three Stars? | Where Are We?

Sonic's World

Sonic X POV
It's been A Few Months since Sonic and Friends saved The Galaxy and A Month and 21 Days since Sonic and Friends said goodbye to Christopher Thorndyke.

Everything has been very peaceful after that... Well except for Dr. Eggman trying to take over the world.

But Right Now it's a peaceful night. Sonic and Friends are at Cream's House having a nice dinner.

Tails is outside of the house, looking at the stars while thinking about Cosmo.

"Tails has been looking out at the stars all night, I wonder what's on his mind?" Cream said with a frown on her face.

"Chao, Chao!" Cheese says with a frown on his face as well.

"I'll go talk to him." Sonic says as he finishes his Chili Dog. He stands up, walks to the front door, opens the door and walks outside, closing the door behind him.

Tails hears someone closing door then Tails looks behind him and sees it's Sonic.

"Hey Tails!" Sonic says as he walks towards Tails.

"Hey Sonic.." Tails says as he sighs.

"What's the mater, buddy?"

"It's nothing.."

"When you say it's nothing, I get worried."

"It's just me thinking about the past."

Sonic Sighs. "Cosmo is in a better place, she's with her mother now. She's also in your heart."

Tails smiles, putting his hands on his chest where his heart is.

"Now let's go back inside, Your food is getting cold."

"Ok!" Tails says as he walks to the house, Sonic Follows.

Before they opened the door, they heard a spark in the distance.

"Hm?" Sonic looks behind him in the sky.

"What's wrong, Sonic?"

"Look up."

Tails looks up into the sky and sees a giant star.

"Is that a star?"

"It doesn't look like it."

"How so?"

Sonic sees that the star is separating into three, those three stars are going into three different directions in the forest. One of them is going to the direction to where Dr. Eggman's Base is.

"That." Sonic points to the three stars.

"One of them is heading near to Dr. Eggman's Base!"

"This could be bad or good news."

"What should we do, Sonic?"