Chapter 2: BeyBlade Spirit Freaks

Meanwhile, The 8 Legendary Bladers arrive at BeyBlade Coliseum. The Legendary Bladers who hasn't been to the Coliseum wondered what happened to the place.

"What happened to this place?" King asked.

"Gingka and His Dad battled here a few years ago and it ended up like this." Kyoya answered as he turned his head, looking at King.

"It had of been a cool battle to watch!" Tithi said happily.

"Do you think Mr. Kenta will join us?" Yuki asked.

"He might but he needs time to get Ryuga off of his back." Dynamis answered.

"Less talking, more battling!" Chris said as he got out his launcher out then put his bey on the launcher.

"You said it, Chris!" Gingka said as he got out his launcher out then put his bey on the launcher.

The Other 6 Legendary Bladers did the same then they said all together, "3, 2, 1! LET IT RIP!"
They launched their beys and the battle started.

The Legendary Bladers fights in 4 groups. Aguma fights Gingka, Chris fights King, Dynamis fights Tithi and Kyoya fights Yuki.

All the Beys clash! The power of beys are all even.

Meanwhile with Kenta and Madoka, they are 3/4 the way to the BeyBlade Coliseum.

"You Go ahead, Madoka." Kenta says as he stops running then turned around, looking at Madoka.

"Why Kenta?" Madoka says as she stops running.

"Don't worry I'll catch up, Just go."

Madoka nodded and ran in front of him, running to the BeyBlade Coliseum.

Madoka got to the Coliseum. She sees the legendary battle in 4 groups. She goes to the stands, sits down and watches.

"GO PEGASUS!" Gingka says as his Pegasus hits Kronos.

"You think you're the strongest blader in this legendary group, Gingka?! Think again! KRONOS!" Aguma says as his Kronos hits Pegasus hard.

Madoka thought to herself "Where's Kenta? Did he run off or something?!" "Hm.."

"Anubius! GO NOW!!!" Yuki says as his bey hits Leone.

"Don't think that you'll win! LEONE!" Kyoya says as his bey hits Anubius.

"Go Now Quetzalcoatl!" Tithi says as Quetzalcoatl hits Jade Jupiter.

"I'm the King of all BeyBlades so bow down to me!" King says to Chris.

"I will never give up!" Chris says to King.

"If you want to be defeated then so be it, VARIARES!" King says as his bey clashes into Chris'.

"I wonder where Kenta is." Madoka says to herself then looks on her left then up. She sees someone in a cloak with green hair showing. "Really Kenta?"

Kenta puts his bey, Flash Sagittario on the launcher and waits for the time to join in.

"Anubius! Special Move! BRAVE IMPACT!" Yuki says as Mercury Anubius releases the God of Mummification, Anubis.

"Don't think that move will help you! LEONE, SPECIAL MOVE! KING LION CRUSHING FANG!" Kyoya says as Fang Leone starts to create a giant tornado.

"LET IT RIP!" Kenta says as he launches Flash Sagittario into Yuki and Kyoya's Battle. Sagittario hits Leone, making Leone lose a little bit of balance.

Kyoya growled. Yuki sees that it's Flash Sagittario spinning in the middle of His and Kyoya's Battle. Kenta jumps down to the ground and removes his hat, showing his face.

"Hey Kenta! So you finally showed up!" Gingka says to Kenta.

"I couldn't miss this battle." Kenta replied back to Gingka.

Madoka smiles then she watches Kenta battling. She then wonders, "I wonder if all The Legendary Bladers are going to form a circle and use all of their special moves at once?"

Few minutes have past and Madoka was right. All the Bladers are forming a circle.

"This is so awesome!! I can't wait to see who will win!" Tithi says.

"I'll start first! PEGASUS, SPECIAL MOVE! COSMIC TORNADO!" Gingka says as Comic Pegasus spins rapidly in a circular motion.

"Now it's my turn! VARIARES, SPECIAL MOVE! KING OF THUNDERSWORD!" King says as Variares gains the power of Mars through a red lightning bolt.

"KRONOS! SPECIAL MOVE! HENDENMADER STRIKE!" Aguma a says as The Hendenmander strike  smash and uses defense stants.

"ORION! SPECIAL MOVE! BARNARD'S LOOP!" Chris says as Orion changes from Attack Mode to Stamina and then four lights on the Phantom Fusion Wheel. The three lights on the Orion Face Bolt starts glowing a starlight blue.

"Quetzalcoatl! Special Move! Ascent Spark!" Tithi says as Death Quetzalcoatl utilizes the air then spins around in it until its beast appears and wraps around the opponents beast that are shown to him now.

"Let's do this Sagittario! SPECIAL MOVE! DIVING ARROW!" Kenta says as Flash Sagittario calls upon its beast to fire flaming arrows to decimate the opponents.

"I hope I'll win! ANUBIUS! SPECIAL MOVE! BRAVE IMPACT!" Yuki says as Mercury Anubius releases the God of Mummification, Anubis, who starts to hurl himself into the opposing beys.

"JUPITER! SPECIAL MOVE! GRAND LIGHTING!" Dynamis says as Jade Jupiter unleashes a purple cyclone headed into outer space, mixed in with some purple lightning as well. Then Dynamis calls on the power of the planet Jupiter, Jade Jupiter's Beast appears from a show of light, spreading as far as the eye can see. Jade Jupiter's Beast then summons blue lightning.

"Don't forget about the King Lion! LEONE!!!! SPECIAL MOVE!!!! KING LION CRUSHING FANG!!!!!" Kyoya roars as Fang Leone creates a giant tornado which engulfs the opposing beys and lifts it high into the funnel of the twister. its now above Leone, Leone leaps and strikes the beyblade.

When that happened, there was a white flash. Everyone in the BeyBlade Coliseum started screaming and covering their eyes as this happened. After the white flash disappeared, everyone was gone.