Albus Percival Wulfric BrianDumbledore and Love Potions

"There is  a way to remove it, but it takes time, and a lot of pain,"  Dumbledore said after they explained the situation to him, "so, I believe that we should do whatever it takes to get rid of the mark, but for now, wear this." 

"This"  was a silver piece of cloth, about the size of the dark mark, similar to Harry's invisibility cloak, but it was more wooly, and much much smaller.  

"What is that?" Draco asked, close to refusing to wear something as mangy as that on his precious wrists, and Hermione rolled her eyes at him. 

"This is a simple disguising cloth, which'll give you all you need to hide the Dark Mark, whilst I brew the necessary potion to get rid of the Dark Mark."

"Okay.  Draco, put the cloth around your hand."  Hermione said

"Won't it fall off?"

"Put it on, I know a spell to prevent that."

"Okay."  he put it on, and it was as if the dark mark had never been there. 

"Adfigo."  He turned his hand upside down, and it stuck there.  

"Brilliant."  Dumbledore said as they exited.  "The brains at such a young age.  Reminds me of myself."

-------

Love Potion

Ingredients 

3 frozen Ashwinder eggs

9 ground Rose thorns

1 sprig Peppermint

Pinch of Powdered Moonstone

23.5 sliced Anemone petals

3 whole Amaryllis

1 Apple Blossom

1 Orange Blossom

Acacia Bark (that weighs the same as the intended drinkers wand for best quality)

Honeysuckle juice

Hyacinth soil (with roots)

7 crushed Heliotrope seeds

7 half sprigs of Lavender

30 sliced (to 1cm2)of Morning glory petals

Crushed Myrtle berries, 50g of fruit

7 red tulips

3 12cm long Yarrow leaves

3 pieces of fruit of of the Arbutus tree 

500ml of water, from the black lake

Method:

1. Crush the Apple Blossom, Orange Blossom and Acacia Bark together, and put it the cauldron, and heat on a high heat, for 13.32 seconds, whilst adding the crushed Myrtle berries.

2. Add the 3 frozen Ashwinder eggs, 9 ground Rose thorns and 1 sprig Peppermint to the mixture to the mixture after it has cooled for half an hour.

3.Mix the Honeysuckle juice with the Hyacinth soil (with roots) and sprinkle a Pinch of Powdered Moonstone.

4.Add the 23.5 sliced Anemone petals and the 3 whole Amaryllis to the cauldron, and pour in the mixture from step 3.  

5. Leave to boil for two weeks, adding a tulip every other day, starting tomorrow.

6.  Tip 7 crushed Heliotrope seeds and 7 half sprigs of Lavender into the mixture and stir 63° clockwise, and 59° anti clockwise.

7.  Mix it into a bowl of the Morning glory petals.

8. Boil the 3 12cm long Yarrow leaves in the water from the black lake.

9. Add the mixture to the boiled Yarrow, after all of the water has evaporated.

10. Add the Arbutus fruit just before administering the potion. 

Sirius smirked.

Perfect, he thought, now Emma is all mine.  I doubt that she can resist a love potion.  Tomorrow, I'll administer it.  

---

James was avoiding Tom.

"James!"  He called out.  James thought of replying, but he didn't trust death eaters.  "James!"

"What?!" He said, against his better judgement.

"Nothing, I just heard about what you told Emma."

"Oh yeah?"

"I dunno where you got that from- my left arm has no mark on it."  He showed James. 

"How- how did you know that death eaters get brand on their left arm?  I know because my parents told me."

"I-err- Emma told me."

"Sure(!)"

"It's the truth."

"Listen to me, Felton.  If you do anything, anything at all, to hurt us, then I will kill you myself.   And Emma too."  Tom pushed James up against a wall.

"Do anything to Emma, and you'll regret it.  I mean it.  I will hurt you if you do."

"I'm not afraid of you."

"Well, you should be.  Finite Incanetam."  He said, pointing his wand at his arm.  The cloth fell off, and there lay the DarK Mark.  Tom repeated the spell Hermione had said, after replacing the cloth.  "Tell anyone, and I'll know it was you."

"Does Emma know?" 

"She knows everything about me."

"And she accepts you."

"I've changed from what I was."

"Then why did you threaten me?"

"No-one, and I mean no-one touches Emma."

"I don't trust you."

"Tell someone who cares."

---

"What was that?"  Lily said to Hermione. 

"What?"  She replied, feigning ignorance.  

"First James comes up to us, and tells us that Tom's a death eater, then you disappear.  What's going on?"  

"Nothing."  she said, "I don't know what James saw.  There's nothing on Tom's arms.  He's not a death eater, I would know."

"Oh."

---

Sirius stood in shock after hearing and seeing Tom and James fight. 

Tom was a death Eater?

Then he'd be doing a favour, keeping Emma from him.  

A favour for him and Emma.

---

Recipe for a love potion?  Natalie read.  He brown eyebrows knitted into a perfect frown. This can't be true, she thought, why did Sirius drop a love potion's recipe on the floor?  The only one who knows how to make a love potion is me, and I know that if you play with the fire of feelings, you are the only one who'll get burnt.