Fred and George

"Are you okay?" a certain red-head shouted from the bottom of the stairs to the girls dorms"I was going to the kitchens for a midnight snack, and I heard you crying."  You can guess  who this is right? That's it, Ron Weasley. "You stopped, so I left you alone, but then I decided to check on you."

"It's fine." Hermione said, walking down the stairs.  Being in the common room allowed them to talk normally.  They had grown closer after their kiss, but not in a romantic way.  They both realised that they'd be better of as friends, and as a matter of fact they were.  Ron had just started dating Parvati Patil.  "What snack did you get?" Hermione asked.  

"Redvines"

"Cool! Can I have one? Pretty please?"

"Urgh.. Fine." He reluctantly handed one over.  

"Yay!"

"Shhhhhhhhh!"

"Yay." she whisper-shouted

"Anyway, why were you crying?"  he asked, being serious once more. "You never cry."

"Of course I cry, Ronald!" She snapped.  He looked upset, and she felt guilty.  "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap."

"So, why were you-"

"Just remembering the war."  They both fell into silence.  They had been scarred by the war, somethings scarred one more. For example, being tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange scarred Hermione more, but Lavenders death had scarred Ron more.  Yes, she was an annoying girlfriend, BUT he still felt sad.  So did Parvati, as she was Lavender's best friend.  In fact, this was how they got together.  

"I might as well tell you now." Hermione said, breaking the deafening silence. 

"Tell me what?"

"Whatever you do, you can't tell Harry."

"This is all very mysterious.  I'm eating- I mean I'm listening."  

"First swear that you won't tell Harry"

"I swear."

"I'm going back to save Harry's parents."

"What? When? How?"  He didn't need to ask how.

"I've already told you what i'm going to do.  I'll do it when Fred and George owl me back." She then begun to explain her plan.

Suddenly, and owl landed on her head.  "What the-?" she said.  The letter read:

To our dearest female friend,

We have sent the time turner back.  Why?

WE DID IT!! WE MADE IT GO BACK AND FORWARDS IN YEARS!!

We have tested it on ourselves, ad it worked like a charm.

STOP HOGGING THE PARCHMENT, GEORGE!  I want to talk to Hermione.

Okay, okay, keep your hat on. 

Hi Hermione!

 Is that all?  

NO!  I wanted to break the news to you, but anyway...

I hope you enjoy using the time turner!!

From your

Dashingly Handsome-

Very Intelligent-

Hilariously funny-

People Pranking-

Twin friends,

Fred an-

nd George.

Hermione laughed.  Man I love those two.(A/N Not in that  way!) She took the time turner out of the packet, and for once Ron understood something. 

They were going back in time.