A Breakup and A Kiss

Meanwhile..

"Harry, have you seen 'Mione?"  Ron asked his friend, perplexed.

"Nope."  He said.  "Why?"

"She was supposed to meet me here, and she hasn't been in classes."

"Oh my God, what if she's in major trouble?- Wait why were you meeting up with her?  I think you're cheating on Parvati."

"I'm not!  I was meeting her here to do ...transfiguration..mimblewimble"  

"You ARE cheating!  I can't believe you!"

"Neither can I."  Parvati said, appearing behind him.  'I can't believe you Ron, I pour out my heart to you, and you cheat on me?" She walked up to him, "WE ARE OVER!  And I hope the who-"

"Don't you dare call Hermione that.  And anyway, I'm not cheating on you, I'm meeting up with Hermione to do something I can't tell anyone."

"Tell that to someone who gives a damn.  We're over."  With that, she walked out of the common room.

"Man, you messed that up."  Harry said.

"This is all your  fault!  YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MESSED IT UP! AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!!  ALL YOU EVER DO IS MESS THINGS UP!! I GET THAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH A WAR, BUT SO HAVE I!  AND I THINK THAT PARFAIT WAS THE ONLY GIRL I EVER REALLY LIKED, AND YOU'VE MADE HER BREAK UP WITH ME, YOU'VE  PUT ALL OF THESE IDEAS INTO HER HEAD!  Forget this, I'm out of here." Harry jumped up when Ron reached for his coat.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Away from the git that my friend has become.  I swear, the only person you're normal around is Ginny. Maybe she can be your best friend, because I certainly can't." 

"Ron-"

"Just, Just leave me alone."  

 -O~O-

Ron was about to go into the Quidditch changing rooms when he was stopped by none other than Pansy Parkinson.  

"Hey, Weasley."  she said. 

"What do you want, Parkinson?"

"Someone's sour... What's up?"

"Harry made my girlfriend break up with me.  He made her think that I was cheating on her with Hermione."  

"Oh..  Say, where is He-Granger?  I haven't seen her or Draco all day."  

"No idea. I checked the library, but she wasn't there.  I've come for a fly, you know, to clear my head a little bit."

"Room for company?"

"Sure."  He was shocked that he said this.  Almost as shocked as he was when he found out that Parkinson was being nice.  "Let me grab my broom."  He practically ran to the changing rooms, hurriedly unlocked the door and grabbed his broom, before running back in record time. 

"Aren't there going to be two brooms?"

"Neville broke the last one.  I hope you don't mind sharing with me, though."  I really hope so... He thought.  

"Nope.  I don't mind.  Just hope I don't fall off."  Why the hell did I say that, she thought, I look like a complete idiot.  I guess this is what it's like for Blaise everyday.  

"So, hop on."  He said, after mounting the broom. 

"Okay."  She got on behind him, and wrapped her arms around his toned chest.  They flew for what felt like an infinity, but probably was a few minutes.  They landed at the Black Lake.  "Wow.  You fly really well."  She said, after they had sat down on the grass.  He turned to face her.  "Really?"