New Names and a Public Relationship

"Draco, you have to listen to me very carefully." Hermione said as soon as they stopped turning back in time. 

"Why?  What's wrong?"  He asked.  She ignored him.  

"Your name is.. Tom Felton."  She said, ignoring him.  

"What?!"

"I am Emma Watson."

"You're confusing me." 

"We are transfers from Pigfarts, an intergalactic school on Mars."

"Oh, I've heard of that.  But don't you need a rocketship or a portkey to go there?"

She finally listened to him .  "Because of your stupidity, we have travelled twenty years back in time- my time turner was charmed to go back in years, not hours.  These are our cover stories.  If you don't follow them, you're dead."

"Wait, so nobody knows us here."

"Yes I would believe that to be-mmph."  Draco had leant in and kissed her.  She pushed him backwards.  "What was that for, Malfoy?" 

"Shh.." He said, putting a finger to her lips, "You aren't supposed to tell anyone our true identities, Emma."

"Okay, Tom, let's go to Hogwarts."

"We're in Hogwarts." 

"Yeah, I know that-"

"-What don't you know?-"

"-But I meant, let's go to the castle."  she walked off.  

Draco caught up to her, and she smiled as he slipped his hand into hers.  It was so great that she didn't have to pretend to hate him anymore.  

-O~O-

When they reached the castle, they immediately went to Dumbledore's office.  

"Wait a second." Draco said, "I can't face Dumbledore." It was his fault that Dumbledore had died in their 6th Year, or so he kept on telling himself.  

"Dr-Tom, please listen.  I know you're guilty, and I know that thesis hard, but we are undoing the past."

"Wait, what?"

"You just so happened to turn the time turner the right amount of time.  We are in Harry's parents' 7th year.  We are going to change their fate(A/N  Lol, I accidentally wrote fat instead of fate.)- for Harry."

"I don't like Potter, but fine." 

"Okay." She said, as they reached the Gargoyle.  

"Umm.." Draco said, "Do you know the password?"

"Name candy." She said. 

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Lemon Drops" 

"Err.. Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans."

"Cauldron Cakes"

"Chocolate frogs."

"Apple Pie."

"Apple Pie?"

"Yes."

"Okay.. Err.. Chocolate."

"Sticky toffee pudding flavoured ice-cream." A voice said from behind them.  Hermione could feel the twinkle of his eyes from behind them.

"Professor Dumbledore!" She said, turning around.

"Miss. Granger, to what do I owe the pleasure?"