The Friends and The Secret

Hello.  I've edited the story a bit.  Just check the info.  

The sun was shining.  The birds were chirping.  And Draco was sleeping.  All was right with the world, and all was peaceful.

Well, that was until his so called "best friend", Theodore Nott dumped a glass of water over his head. Blaise Zabini took the glass and crushed it with his bare hands, because then it looked like he tried to stop Theo, and that meant that Draco wouldn't murder him. Draco's most sensible best-friend walked in at that point, conjured a towel out of the broken glass and slapped the two boys on the upsides of their heads. Then she started to tend to Blaise's cut hands.

"Don't kill them" she said, to a groggy Draco. "Or I will tell them your secret." You see, Pansy Parkinson knew Draco's biggest secret: the fact that he was secretly dating Hermione Granger. Pansy had the misfortune of walking in on one of their "meetings". Yes, poor Pansy. She had been trusted with this secret, and had made a truce with Granger, for Draco's sake. Now, she and Hermione were friends.

"You wouldn't dare!" Draco replied.

"Mmm.. Okay. I take that as a challenge. Hey guys did you kno-"

"Okay, fine, I won't kill them." Theo and Blaise frowned at this. They were upset that Draco was keeping secrets from them.

"Aren't we best friends?" Blaise said. "Why won't you tell us?" Theo agreed with him. Draco frowned. Should he-? "Fine, I'll tell you, you're puppy dog eyes are killing me." Blaise and Theo did have very convincing puppy dog eyes. "If you tell anyone I will kill you seven times." He added. He knew that Hermione would kill him for this. "I'm going out with Hermione Granger!" He said, before running into the bathroom.