[2] HER.

My hands are shaking terribly as Mr

My hands are shaking terribly as Mr. Wilson asks me to read my piece of fiction. "We don't have time for drama, Eira," he tells me with a frown.

I start reading my story, and I am glad it is short, "This is the story of that girl who hated family so much that her house was always filled with screams and shouts, all coming from her alone. No matter how much her mother cared for her, she could never see the love in her eyes. No matter how hard her Dad tried to make conversation at every dinner, she couldn't see how concerned he was about her. No matter how many times her younger brother came to her for solace, she was never sensible enough to see the respect he had for her. "

I choke as the meaning of the words hit me like a hurricane, "They were just people who annoyed her everyday. They were just people who would never let her do those things she liked. They were those people, she believed, who made her life hell. "

The tears are starting to form in my eyes, threatening to slide down my cheeks anytime, "She never realized the value of her family..."

A tiny tear escapes my right eye and I quickly wipe it away. The hand which is not holding onto the paper is strongly clutching onto my skirt and I can see people staring at me like I am mad. She has become a freak, I can almost read their minds.

I take a deep breath before reading the last bit, "She never realized the value of her family until they were gone, forever."

And I break down, the tears flow down like a waterfall and I am whining like a little girl on her first day at school.

"I think you should go wash your face, Eira," Mr. Wilson tells me, and I can feel how confused he is about how to handle the situation.

But I am glad he said that, and I run out of the room. There is no one to pass scrutinizing glares at me in the corridor, which is a huge relief. I speed down the stairs and settle myself in a corridor. I take a moment to make sure no one is watching before I fall on the floor and start crying out loud.

Mr. Wilson might have asked me to write a story but there is reality behind every fiction.

The story I wrote, is the story of my life.

- - -

A/N

So we have a gist of both the character's lives. Sad, don't you think. Just a warning, this is NOT going to be a love story in a looong looong time. Hope you guys understand that love is not something that happens overnight. :')

The response to the first part made me incredibly happy! Thank you so much people. ;') Keep reading and don't forget to let me know what you think!

And yes, the chapters are going to be this short. :)

Lina!