Knowing His Secrets

Hayden hadn't seen Liam since he punched her in the face and she moved away. Now he was standing next to her in a history classroom years later. She hated him with such a passion that she would do anything to know his secrets and get an upper hand.
"Liam, you're not gonna just stand there are you?" Mr Yukimura asked him.
"Maybe." Liam responded.
"The whole semester?"
"Maybe."
"Liam, have a seat."
Liam sat down but Mr Yukimura could see something was wrong. From what Kira had told him it wasn't good when Liam was agitated so he made the decision to deal with this while it was a small problem. He quickly pulled out his phone and texted Scott while the class got settled. A few moments later Scott showed up at the door and Mr Yukimura nodded at Liam. Hayden wasn't sure why Liam looked so scared and annoyed. To her there was just someone at the door but to Liam something was wrong and Mr Yukimura had told Scott about it. Scott came in and walked over to Mr Yukimura.
"Ken, what's wrong?" Scott asked.
"Something's off with Liam. He just isn't acting the same." Mr Yukimura told him.
"Ok. I'll talk to him. Thanks for letting me know"
"Anytime Scott."
When Scott turned around Liam had his head laying on his desk and Hayden was looking at him confused. The rest of the class was busy reading so they didn't bother looking up.
"Liam!" Scott whispered knowing he was listening with his wolf hearing so he didn't need to be any louder. Liam looked up with a pleading look on his face. Scott motioned towards the door. Liam just stared at him like he was a kicked puppy.
"Now Liam!" Scott whispered again.
"Seriously! Why?" Liam whispered back.
"Because I need to talk to you!"
Scott looked around the classroom and noticed that no one was looking at him so he flashed his alpha eyes to force Liam along. What Scott didn't know was Hayden had looked up just as his eyes went red and now she was even more confused. She looked back at Liam but his eyes were yellow and he was standing up. Soon both the boys were out the door and Hayden was asking Mr Yukimura to go to the bathroom so she could follow them.