Bryce Parker

Eeeeeeeeeek!!!!!! The bell rang swirling away my daydream of meeting Bruno mars! Omg cool! I hopped out of the school doors, like a lost minnow being pulled out in a swarm of fish. Or school of fish whatever. When my feet hit pavement I snatched my iPhone and blasted the one direction song "best song ever" into the ear buds.

"maybe it's the way she walked, wow! Straight into my heart and stool it. Through the gates and past the guards, wow! Like she already owned it! I said can you give it back to me, she said never in your wildest dreams! And we danced all night to the best song ever. I knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her, cuz' we danced all night to the best song ever" just as I sang the part about "said her name was Georgia Rose" a hand rested on my shoulder causing me to shriek and jump back.

A soft chuckle escaped his lips. And looking up, was a BIG mistake! His brown eyes lured me in, like a drug! His pink soft lips, perfected boned jawline, structured--. "so you new here?" I opened my mouth to snort some long retort but nothing came out. He lifted an eyebrow and I quickly shut my mouth. "I - I uh-- I." He laughed, one hand clutching his stomach, the other covering his mouth. Oh, I wonder what it'd be to kiss those lips. Shoot! Shut up April, I cussed at myself silently. I smiled the opened my mouth, but pulled it shut and smirked slowly. "So, what's your name?" ok, this ones easy, right? "My name is --- A--Ap--April" there was a sudden look of annoyance on his face. "Listen bitch!" a shrill voice kilted from a distance. I saw the chick from earlier walk up to Bryce and wrap her long slender arms around his waist. She grinned devilishly and jutted her jaw out as if she was in the nosebleed position. "Listen bitch" she repeated smugly. "This is my man. So get your slutty hands off him! I mean look at you!" she giggled valorously and stabbed a long red nail into my chest. "You, dweeb, go--" her choice of words slurred as she broke into a crack of laughter. Bryce pulled her up, "Baby, are you drunk?" he questioned in the most sincere and sexy voice. What an odd, yet attracting combination. The girl, whom I still didn't know the name of, cracked her head back shrieking in fits of laughter. But her mood changed quickly. Suddenly her fingers were wrapped around the hem of my shirt, and her devilish sneer was an inch away from my nose. "stay away" she slurred with a dramatic edge to her voice. The she dropped her grip and hobbled into her car, slamming the door and speeding down the freeway. That was a freaky welcome. I sighed softly. I started singing counting stars. Singing is like talking, but with rhythm. That's why I love it. "old, but I'm not that old. Young but I'm not that bold, I don't think-" yet again a hand rested on my shoulder, and yet again I hopped back a look of sheer terror spreading onto my face. Ooh! Bryce stood there calmy, slumping slightly, and had a smirk on his face. "see ya around, neighbor" I couldn't help but allow my jaw to drop and widen my eyes. Whaaaat?! My neighbor was Bryce Parker, jock, quarter back, hottie. Omg! I pulled my mouth into a thin line and ran into my house, finding my fluffy white pillow, and screaming into it. May I add, very loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg! I did it! Short but it'll get good. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!! Thank you guys soooo much you guys are awesome!!!