Part 2

I don't own attack on Titan or the characters or shit but the plot.

Erens' pov

"ROLL UP ROLL UP BUY A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE MAID TODAY CHEAPEST SELLING FROM £1,000!" A man yelled.

I moved around and sat up my arms tied behind my back, my first thought was to find Armin.

I stood up hastily only to be restricted from chains on my ankles, and fell down in a heap, it was at that moment I saw I was in A maid uniform.

Lazily I rested my face on my hand

"Armin I want Armin." I stuttered on the brink of tears.

I sat there in silence waiting for at least a minute until HE came in and pointed at me "I want the neko boy to actually." he slyly smiled "yes the neko for my youngest son." he added.

I was tugged and torn at, and I even hissed and bit some people, before they through me in a truck with girls and some other guys dressed like me.

Armins pov

This place was messed up like a whole other level of fucked up in capital letters FUCKED UP they had a horse for a princes for Christ sake

yes it was weird the whole maid dress thing and all but I didn't care they looked after me and feed me. Sure the strange "NO panties for specific maids." did really creep me out like what the hell was they thinking are they running a sex castle, but I didn't care all I wanted to do was impress Master Marco.

But I was having one of my days were depression hit me like a coach (they wouldn't of had buses why would they need a bus in a Titan apocalypse) and I didn't want to get up "Eren." I cried out as I sat up from my bed "I'm sorry I didn't look for you. I should have tried harder." it was three days since the kidnapping, but nobody knew us so it wasn't a bother to others because we had been moved from wall Maria to wall Rose, unbalanced I stood up very dizzy and swayed out of my room into King Jeans arms "sorry." I slurred out before I blanked out.

Levis pov

There layed the horrible body of a neko, not that I hated nekos I'm one myself, what I hated was the fact it was a cat neko and it didn't look tame.

I lept up from the sofa I sat on and smelt "it" as it stirred "clean at least." I groaned as the boy sat up he and head butted me, he looked to be twelve or thirteen,

I pushed his head back on to the bed "watch it inbreed!" I growled the boy stared at me "my name is Eren and in no way was my parents related, sure they wasn't the best and hurt a lot of people but how dare you, Mr call me the result of a incestuous act!" Eren screamed in my face "Wow cat boy has a nerve to talk to Prince Levi like shit." I grinned.

The boys expression was priceless as he jumped from the bed and bowed at me "sorry your highness I didn't know please forgive me." he hurriedly replied.

"um well you want me to forgive you?" Eren nodded. "well you could do one little thing." I grinned at his impatient face "tidy this whole room spotless then report to my room and do the same!" I chuckled "yes your highness." he hissed "and call me master."I growled

"I want to see the reflection of my face in the floor or I'll beat the shit out off you and make you clean up your own blood."

Well the chapters just get more rubbish so sad days like if you?........... Well just like......
.please?