Part 3

Um well I don't own attack on Titan or the characters if I did then... Well who knows?

Marcos pov (fan-girling)

"Armin are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah?" he mumbled questioning himself before bursting into tears.

"No your not" I chuckled and climbed on top of him. He turned his face from mine as a light blush settled on his cheeks.

"Look at me when I'm talking!" I yelled pushing him against the bed rest.

His face turned to me and I looked into his glossy eyes and wiped a tear from his face with my free hand "don't cry Armin I'll do anything to see you smile." I say placing a delicate kiss on his lips.

ERENS POV

"stupid pure blood it's not fare" I whispered scrubbing at the window "What about the outside of the window brat!" the irritating voice of Master Levi called "Okay okay I got it!" I yelped lean out of the window to scrub the outside.

I felt something warm on my bare bottom.

WTF I'M NOT WEARING PANTS!?!?

I turned around to see Levi pressed up against me

"Um Levi?" I blushed.

"did I tell you to stop?" he said

Levis' pov

I just couldn't control my self, His perfect round ass just there, it was like some invisible rope pulled me towards him,

like a uncontrolable urge.

I spun around and left walking straight into my father "Papa" I greeted with a lean of my head, tail straight, ears alert showing respect

My "Papa" or Jean stared at me "Levi did you recieve your birthday present?" he questioned

"Yes Papa." I replied.

"Now Levi is that a thank-you I hear? NO! why is that Levi? huh is it because your a selfish little bitch! want to know something Levi?!? you will never grow to earn the respect and dignety of your mother!" he screamed at my face a little bit of siliva blowing from his mouth to my direction before his hand came down with a sharp smack across my face as he then shoved me to the floor and then walked away like nothing happened.

Jeans pov (because why not)

His to much like his mother Erwin, I can not sit there and watch my son grow up like that and have himself killed! I belowed at my closest friend Lord Erwin of the GreenLands.

"Does that give you the right to strike the boy with every possible error he commits Jean? No it does not my King, please out for the boy his only sixteen." Erwin said to me

"I love him Erwin, hell you could say I love him more than his and Marcos mother, but I can not leave him on this earth after my passing knowing he will try to join the scout regiment."I wimpered on the verge of tears

"Jean do you remeber the song your mother sang to us as children?" Erwin whispered.

I nodded my head and sung the chorus with him.

"Hush little nightingale see how they fall
the eyes of a sinner hold nothing at all
but those of a pure heart behold something more
a treasure bestowing the end of it all
the sorrow the pain to nothing at all."

We reached the end of my mothers poem (holy cow explain how I wrote that) .

"your mother was a wise women Jean she saw things in a scripter not even all the men behind wall rose could spot working together. I believe the one of a pure heart is the mother of Marco and Levi, and Levi is the given treasure bestowing the end of it all."

okay to clear up some stuff Marco and Levi are full brothers and their mum is a NEKO but Marco earned the more human traits their mum is also what i call a meddler which has cat like abilitys and can predict and change the past, future and present and jump through time so yeah.