Chapter 23- First Day of Senior Year Monday, September 1, 2014

Comincia dall'inizio

Oh no.

The shot me up on the bed, throwing my blanket to the side. Hot water is so important, oh my gosh.

"You're not serious!" I said, hoping that this motherfucker is joking.

"You can join if you want though." The bitch stated, getting his towel from the hamper, heading to the door as if he were coolest kid alive.

Still I immediately got off the bed and followed him into the restroom. Derek immediately locked the door and closed the shower curtain from behind me.

"I hate you." I said, though I knew what I was doing contradicted my words.

"You were the one that agreed to this." Derek pointed out, leaning down to kiss me passionately.

{_}

I stayed in the bathroom for a little while to get ready for the day. I straightened my hair and put a little bit of makeup on. Mainly just blush and eyeliner. I would put lip gloss on, but I prefer to eat first, so that I can preserve the shiny lip product for the day. I adjusted my pink dress and put on the matching color sandals before I left restroom and headed to the kitchen. I smirked to myself as I heard my boyfriend whistle followed by the sound of pancakes sizzling on the pan. I stared at him in admiration from the door. I love him so much. I approached the boy and wrapped my arms around his waist with my hand purposely close to his crotch.

"Melina." Derek warned.

To be fair, we just got each other off. But I do love playing with him a little.

"What?" I said, innocently.

He sighed. "Eat your food, before I drag you to our room for punishment."

"Ohh, I'm scared." I mocked as I grabbed my plate of pancakes and bring it to the table.

I honestly do not know why men act like their punishments are scary, when they know that we will enjoy it.

"I mean it, Mel." Derek warned again.

"Sure you do." I said with a mouth full of pancakes.

Derek and I would tease each other like this all the time, even before I got pregnant. There were times in our past where we were close to doing it.

- Flashback-

It was the middle of freshman year, when I came over Derek's house to do homework together. I was wearing a black and white cardigan with a white, spaghetti strap, tank top with blue jeans and white flip flops while my paramour wore a Beatles shirt and jeans. We were in Derek's old room alone when we greeted by his late dog, Dexter. Being me, I bent down to pet the small animal.

"Hey Dexter! How are you doing, baby?" I said, smiling as the puppy that is licking hand.

I couldn't help it, he was so cute and fluffy.

"I love that dog." I said, getting up and putting my slim, caramel arms around his neck.

"I love you." Derek said, kissing me.

I kissed back before breaking out kiss.

"Lets hit the books." I said.

About an hour later, Derek and I were studying Biology about the reproductive system. Of course being how young we were, we couldn't help, but keep making jokes about it. Derek even almost pulled down his pants as a joke to 'try' to see if the subject could work with us.

I laughed as Derek pulled his pants up again. "Nice try."

I was so convinced at that we would keep our chastity until our wedding night since we were so into our religion. Derek said, if there were any commandment that we could keep it is do not commit adultery though somehow, deep down we knew that one was pure bullshit.