Chapter 49

Niall's POV

I woke up with a pain in my head. Ugh, I hate hangovers. Oh well. I look at my side and see Livvy sleeping peacefully. I smiled at my sight. I got up from my bed and brushed my teeth. While brushing my teeth, I started to think. How did I end up here in the hotel if I was freaking wasted last night? Maybe one of the boys drive me home. I just shrugged. After brushing my teeth, I went back to the bed and saw that Livvy is already awake. I sat down on the bed with her.

"Good morning princess." I said and kissed her temple. She giggled.

"Good morning to you too Daddy!" She exclaimed.

"Do you sleep well?" I asked her.

"Yes. How about you?"

"Same." I smiled at her.

"Daddy?" She asked me with her little voice.

"Yes princess?"

"Nwatalie was here lwast night. He was carrying you. I was so worried. What hwappend?" She asked curiously. I was shocked at her words. Nat drove me home here last night. Why? I don't know. I sigh.

"N-nothing princess. Nothing happened." I smiled at her. Suddenly, the door bursted opened and Selena walked in.

"Mommy!" Livvy shouted and run towards Selena.

"Hey Livvy. I missed you so much." She said and hug Livvy. They pulled away and she looked at me.

"How did you get here?" I asked her.

"I got a spare key Niall. Why did you leave me last night. And how did you get here when you're drunk. You could've told me you want to go home." She said and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Its okay. So, who drove you home?" She asked.

"Uh, N-Nat." I stuttered. I looked at her face. Her face has no emotion.

"Oh, okay." She said calmly. I was confused that she didn't make any remark on that.

"So I brought some breakfast for us. Let's go eat?" She asked and I nod. We all sat on the table and started to eat.

Natalie's POV

I woke up with a sound of knocking on my door. I groaned and got up. I rubbed my eyes and opened the door. There stood Ell holding something in his hands.

"Hey Ell." I smiled at him.

"Hi, how are you? Does your head hurt?" He said.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks for concern, come in." I said and gestured him to come. We both sat down on the couch.

"I decide to come here because I thought that I could bring you some breakfast." He said holding up some foods. I smiled.

"Awe, thank you." I said. I placed the food on the table.

"Let's go eat? Yeah?" I asked he nodded.

"I'm really sorry I ditched you last night, Niall was so stubborn." I said.

"Its okay." He smiled at me. We both continue to eat.

Minutes later, we finished eating breakfast. I looked at Ell and see that he looked so nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Huh? Y-yeah." He stuttered. I sigh.

"Come on Ell, I know there's something bothering you. You can tell it to me." I said softly.