Chapter 13

Natalie's POV

We just got here at the concert. Right now, me and El are here in the backstage and the boys are in their dressing rooms.

"I'm so nervous El," I said to El while nervously fiddling with my fingers. El grab my hand and said,

"Nat, you said that you love him, and Niall never stop loving you. We all see that Niall loves you. So, don't be nervous. You'll be doing it fine." She said calmly at me. I sigh.

I nodded my head, "Okay, thanks El." She smiled at me.

"Your welcome," She replied. Later on, the boys came looking good at their clothes.

"Hey girls, ten minutes and it's showtime." Harry said with a grin. The boys nodded.

"We'll be watching you here in the screen." I said to them.

"Boys, you're on." A guy said to the lads. El got up and give a peck on Lou's lips. They're so sweet. I walk towards Niall.

"Hey Niall, good luck." I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Thanks," He mumbled. I nod and the boys run off and they walk to the stairs leading through the stage.
The screams got louder. I sat down beside El and watch as the boys sing.

After the concert end, the boys came with wet faces.

"Ewww..... guys, you're stinking. Please get a shower." El scrunched her nose and the lads chuckled.

"El's right, you should go get a shower." I said while giggling.

"Nat, can I get a hug?" Niall said with a pouty face. Before I could reply, his body was on me.

"Eww..... Niall! Please get off! You stink!" I said and the lads and El started laughing.

"Not until you hug me back." Niall said like a child. Ugh! I wrapped my arms around him. I quickly pulled away because of the smell of his.

"You boys should get shower." I said. They started to walk off and I sat on the couch.

"Ugh! I feel like I'm stinking!" El said. I laugh.

"Me too." I smile at her.

Minutes later, the boys came back looking fresh. Paul came and said,

"Boys, come on. It's late, you have to sleep early. You have a signing tomorrow." The boys nodded and we follow Paul to the car. He started to drive until we reach to the hotel. When we reach to the hotel, there we're so many paparazzi surrounded around the hotel. The guards kept pushing them and I feel Niall's hands wrapped securely on my waist. The flashes through their cameras make my head spin. But thankfully, we quickly made through inside.

"I'm sorry about that." Niall apologized.

"No, its okay." I smiled at him. We said goodnight to El and the lads and Niall and I go to our room. When we reached to our room, Niall speak,

"Nat, what are you going to say to me? You said that earlier that you have to tell something to me." Shit, I totally forget about that.

"Umm...... can we talk to the balcony?" I ask him nervously.

"Yeah, sure." He said. We walk towards the balcony and we sat there. I decided to speak.

"Niall, I know this is hard to believe but, I think that. My feelings for you started to come back." I said to him while looking at the stars. He look at me and I see at the corner of my eye his mouth was gaped open in shock.

"Wha-what?" He said still shocked. I sigh.

"Niall, I think. I still love you." I admit. Finally.