I blinked the tears out of my eyes, reaching up to rub at them to clear my vision before twisting around to see the mess I made.

Tyler and Sean were yelling at each other. Ben and Joe, struggling to hold Tyler back as Sean was easily restrained by the twins. It was when things started to die down, and Ben was talking to Tyler, things got worse.

The twins let go of their grip they had on Sean, who took the chance to shove past them, and jump at Tyler. The two started swinging at each other, again, Sean throwing a couple punches at Tyler, who took them in stride, and somehow managed to roll the two of them over, so he was straddling Sean, and was about to hit him, but I couldn't take it.

"Tyler!" I called, grasping at my throat. "Tyler, stop! Don't!" My eyes widened in fear as he struck Sean once, then twice, blood smearing on his fist as he yelled down at him.

I pulled at my shirt, suddenly feeling hot, and uncomfortable as I watched them. My breathing became irregular, and it felt like my throat was closing as I struggled to get air into my lungs.

I dropped to the ground, my hands fisting the grass as I heaved.

Breathe, Owen, Breathe. I reminded myself. I shook my head, blinking past the tears that mingled with the blood that dripped from my top lip onto the grass below me.

I looked up once more, hoping, wishing, the two had stopped fighting. Luck seemed to be on my side because I caught Tyler staring over at me with wide eyes. He pushed himself off of Sean, picking up his glasses he must have thrown when he first tackled Sean, and rushed over to me, scooping my in his arms, and quickly making his way in the direction of the schools parking lot.

The drive to his house was long, and, well... quiet. Tyler's hand held mine tightly as he sped down the road, and pulled into his parking lot a good while later.

Tyler helped me out of his Jeep, letting me lean against him as we walked up to the door of the house, where he entered the same pin, and set us inside. I could only imagine the shock his parents would have been in if they were in the house as we walked in, but to my knowledge it was empty.

Tyler sat me on a bar stool that he pulled out from under the island ledge before walking away, only to return a minute later with a first aid kit.

I watched Tyler as he approached, a bruise was starting to form on his left cheek, and he had a small cut on the side of his lip which I could only assume he got during the last few moments of his and Sean's fight.

I reached up, gently brushing his cheek with my thumb before frowning. Tyler shook his head, giving my a thumbs up before digging through the kit to grab a wet wipe, to help me wipe under, and around my nose with.

I smiled thankfully, grabbing one as well to blot at Tyler's lip, which had him scrunching up his brows.

It was odd to say the least.

Never would I have thought I'd be helping someone else clean their wounds, right after they got into a fight with my bully. But Tyler was my boyfriend, and he was supposed to protect me, right?

And that was what he did today. He jumped in, and stopped Sean from hurting me, which made my heart swell, as I stared up at him.

What did I do to deserve such a wonderful creature.

Tyler chuckled, leaning in to press his lips to my forehead, before pulling a pad of paper over to us, and stalking around the kitchen to get a pen before scribbling.

 I didn't mean to put my hands on you...

I shook my head, looking over at Tyler with a forgiving smile. It was my fault. I shouldn't have touched Tyler in such a heated moment.

No, Owen, it isn't ok. I was just so mad, and was confused about why somebody would pull me off of him when I was defending you.

Another smile touched my lips when I read his apology, but he was fine. I forgave him, I always would.

I brought a hand of mine up to my throat. "Fine. We're fine." 

A smile spread onto Tyler's lips before shaking his head as he scribbled something else down.

Well, now we are wearing pretty similar bruises.

Shaking my head with a sigh, I threw my arms over Tyler's neck, and rested my head on his chest.

Not much to my surprise, Tyler lifted me from the stool, making sure his hands gripped my thighs tightly as he moved us out of the kitchen, and to the stairs which he carried me up, and to his room. Tyler set me on his bed while he walked over to his dresser, which was right in front of it, to pull out a long sleeved shirt, which he tossed over to me.

I caught it with a smile, quickly changing into it while he was pulling his closet door shut, which was to the left of the bed, near his bedroom window. I watched Tyler move around the room, picking up stray clothes that laid on the floor, and dumping them in the dirty clothes basket in the corner of his room before he walked over to the other side, and opened a door, which I assumed was a connecting bathroom.

He held up one finger to me before disappearing into said bathroom.

I was already tucked in underneath his covers, and resting my head on a pillow, my eyes about to flutter shut until it finally registered that he was pretty much had nothing on, except a towel. 

I ended up watching him as he pulled on a pair of black boxer briefs onto his hips before pulling the towel around his neck to ruffle his hair a bit. His bottom lip was still irritated, and puffy, but it didn't seem to bug him as he smirked at me, winking.

Rolling my eyes, I rolled over, tugging the blankets up to my chin as I settled back down. If I looked at him for too long, I'd start getting excited

It didn't take Tyler a minute to crawl onto the bed next to me, throwing one of his arms over me. It seemed to be a short minute, though, that passed, and as I turned over to face him, his eyes were shut, his lashes thick, with the small imprints of where his glasses would sit if he were wearing them stood out just slightly on his nose.

I brought my hand up, to rub softly at the spot before moving forward ever so slightly to kiss the tip of his nose.

I trailed my hand lower, running a thumb over his bottom lip before leaning forward once more to press a chaste kiss on his lips, then another on the side of his mouth, before moving lower to his chin.

I was tempted to kiss a trail down to his neck, and possibly even further. I mean, his body was perfect. It deserved to be showered in kisses.

The fact that Tyler was laying next to me was just simply mind blowing.

I didn't want this to end.

Ever.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry! I've just been working on somethings not related to writing! I'm thinking of doing some BDSM related work in the future.

But here is an update. I feel like I forced this, so its a bit choppy, but yeah. This is the equivalent to chapter 22 - I cant hear you... but I wish I could. I'll describe his room more in his date chapter. I hope this makes sense.

Enjoy!