Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)

Start from the beginning

Few minutes later, Priscilla immersed herself in the Greene’s living room where her parents are quietly seated. The Greene has offered them food but they declined earlier. They thanked them for letting their daughter stay at their place.

“Hi mom and hi dad” She said softly making the two worried couple look at her direction. The two immediately stood up and hugged her.

“We’re worried, sweet heart.” Her mom said as few tears began to form around her eyes. “I was so relieved when I got a message from Natasha that you’re with her.”

“Sorry, mom. I...I just…” She sighed. Her parents then pulled out from their hug and gestured her to come and sit with them.

“You don’t have to say sorry, sweetie.” Her dad said as he runs his hand behind her daughter’s back in a comforting manner. “Actually it was your mom and I who wanted to apologize.” He added making his daughter look at him, confused.

“We’ve noticed the resemblance of Steve with the prince but we decided not to let you know. We were scared and worried about what your reaction would be.” Ysabella started as she holds her daughter’s hand. “It was your father who puzzled it out. We hadto confirm if it really was Prince Stephen so we thought that the dinner would be the best chance. We thought he really had amnesia. We just wanted him and his family to be reunited and for you to know the truth.”

“H-how were you be able to know it was him, dad?”Priscilla asked turning to her father.

“You bumped him at the same night Prince Stephen’s car was crashed. I looked around the place where you bumped him and found a nearest gas station. I asked a staff and one of them has told me that he remembered a customer who got his car stolen and walked out towardsthe exact direction where you bumped him. Steve’s hair was longer when you introduced him to us because he hasn’t got his hair cut for the past few months.” Her dad answered her, clearing everything to her.

“What can I say? My dad is the best lawyer after all.” She said proudly, trying to get off the topic. She doesn’t want to talk about it now. She knows she would but not yet now. She wants to think and reflect.

“Sweets, he needs to go back and be attheir kingdom.” Her mom told her with such a concerned face. “You might want to talk to him before he goes back?”

“Well then please tell him to have a safe trip?” She replied sarcastically, still mad about what happened.

“He’ll be leaving via private plane in an hour. Your mom and I will be going to the airport to send them off. You might want to come?” Her dad informed her, thinking she might be able to change up her mind.

“Sorry but just please tell the Tio and Tia to have a safe flight.” She answered with her face emotionless.

“But Priscilla…” Ysabella pleaded, trying to convince her daughter to come with them. She wants her daughter and Stephen to be fine again.

“I’m really sorry mom. I just can’t face all of this.” Priscilla answered, shaking her head, looking down at her feet. She knew it was very coward of her not to talk to him even for the fact that he’s leaving the place.

“Excuse me? Breakfast is ready, please do eat, first. I’m sure Priscilla has not eaten enough from last night.” Natasha interrupted, smiling politely at her best friend’s parents. She knew her best friend too well. Priscilla wasn’t able to finish all her orders up. There were left over, an amount which is very unhealthy for Priscilla. Ysabella quickly gave Natasha areassuring smile as she stood up and placed her hands at Priscilla’s back as she guides her towards the kitchen, Charles following behind her.