29

Beth's POV

"D-Derek put me down " I said.

He didn't and kept walking until we are at the parking place. He sat me down on top of his car and stood there with my legs in between his legs.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding my wrist.

I just nodded and he kissed my forehead .

"Beth plz forgive me" he begged

"Fuck of you stupid player. I was just a bet. And I don't want you anywhere near me ok?" I warned.

"Well looks like lucks not with you. Have you heard of the new school project yet?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"It's a project for learning about your partners life and guess what I'm your partner" he said with the biggest smirk.

"WHAT?" I whispered-yelled

"Yeah wifey. Your stuck with me for the next 2 months" he said using our Nicknames.

"Whatever hub- I mean Derek" I said about to say his nickname.

"I'm coming to your house tonight" he said wrapping my legs around his waist and wrapping his hands on my waist.

"Not tonight" I said with no emotion.

"Why?" He asked.

"Have you heard of the Gomez's two nights?" I asked.

"Yeah my dad and mum go there every year. My dads asks me to come every yeEar but I don't go. It's the biggest business party held in the world" he said.

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to realise.

"Omg your the one who organises the party so we can't work for the next 2days" he said.

"Yeah" I said.

"I'm coming to the party's with my dad" he said.

"What no you never came so why come now?" I asked.

"Cause my dear wifey you will be there so of course I have to there" he said.

"Whatever" I said and got off him and started to walk away.

Suddenly Derek hugged me from behind.

"I'm coming to your house today I don't care if your busy I'm coming where your going and also stay away from boys who aren't me" he said.

I turned around and said "I'm not your girlfriends or anything so why should I listen to you. Remember I was just a bet"

"Beth plz I'm sorry" he begged.

"Whatever" I said and headed to the cafeteria. I went and got my self a chicken pasta, oreas for me, Emily and the boy and a drink for my self.

I walked right at the back to see Emily and a cute boy there. I saw Emily staring at zach with so much love in her eyes.
I went and sat next to Emily. She turned around  and gave me a hug.