8

Beth's POV

I finished cleaning the kitchen. The boys offered help but i didn't need it. They are in the games room. I grab my phone from the table and make my way to the games room. I enter the games to the game room to see the boys arguing about who won the game.
"I won not you "
"I won dickhead"
"I did"

I  grab a pillow and throw it at both of them. It hit them both on the head! Nice shot ‼️
"shut up you two" I shout at them
"That hurts Baby girl" Derek said with a sad face.
"I don't care, anyways what were you doing ?" I asked them
"Beth Derek cheated on the game" zach said making a puppy face. Aww how cute.
"Aww zach your face is so cute" I said hugging him.
"That's why girl run after me" zach said playfully and pulled away. I laughed as he wrapped his hand around my waist.
"Hey! I'm cute as well" Derek tell me
"I doubt that" I lied. He is really cute
"Same here" zach and I high fived🖐🏻👊🏻
"Shut up you two" Derek yelled at us and pulled me away from zach and in his arms.
"Give me my Beth back" zach told Derek
"How about n-o" Said Derek.
"She is mine" Derek added
"Hello idiots I'm no ones" I told them both and pulled away from Derek's arms and sat I'm the sofa.
My phone started to ring.
I checked it was my uncle. I picked it up.
"Hey "
"Hey sweetie I'm calling to tell you that you've received your 4 million today."
"Oh ok thank you and how do I have right in my account" I asked my uncle

" you have 21 million right now with the 4 million added"

"Ok thanks anything else?"

"Nothing else sweetie ok good night sleep tight" he greeted me

"Ok you too love you" I tell him and hang up. I look up to see Derek and zach staring at me .

"Who was that? Your boyfriend?" Derek asked.
"What? I don't have a boyfriend it was my uncle" I tell him
"Oh sorry but why did he call?" Derek asked
"Just to tell me that my 4 million has been put in my account for this year" I said
"Oh ok" zach and Derek both said together
"How about tomorrow we go shopping?" I suggest
"Ok I need some things as well" zach agreed
"Ok" Derek said.
"Guys I'm tired good night" I said and made my way to my room. I got changed into my sports bra and a pair of  boxer. What! They are comfortable to sleep In.
I put my hair in a messy bun and remove my makeup. I did my night time routine and got out the bathroom. I enter my bedroom. I saw Derek sitting there only in his boxer. I covered my eyes with my hand.
"Derek why you in my room only on your boxer?" I asked him still covered eyes.
"I'm sleeping with you please?" Derek basically begged.
"Okay get in the bed" I said and heard him get in my bed. I uncovered my eyes. Derek was in my bed laying down. I smiled and got inside my bed.
Derek pulled me in his arm. My head on his hand and chest. His arms around my waist. I hug him putting my arm his toned waist.
"Good night Derek" I said and gave him a quick kiss on cheeks and got back hugging him and wrapped my legs around his.
"Night baby girl " he said and kissed my forehead. Soon sleep took over me in his arms.