Beth & derek

Hey guys this is my second book. I really hoped I liked my first book " Playboy's girl" . In this page I'm just going to tell u a bit about Beth and Derek that u might wanna know. Enjoy my story💕
--------—-------------------------------------------------------------

Bethany ( Beth) Gomez

Bethany Gomez also known as Beth, she is a 18 year old beautiful girl. U might think her life is perfect but no. She is beautiful and gorgeous but a loner. She has everything but love. She has money, place to live, food, basically everything but she has no one to love her or her to love. Her dad was a billionaire, her mom was the most famous lawyer but they dead in a car accident leaving Beth and her brother Tyler alone when they were only 11. Tyler and Beth were twins. After their parent died Tyler looked after Beth. Tyler didn't have to put a lot of effort on it cuz their parent left them enough money to live their life. When Beth was only 13 her brother died in a car accident. After that she was alone. She had no one. All her friends left her. After the day her brother died, she became a quiet girl. She never liked talking to anyone. She lived in the same mansion that her family lived in . It made her feel like there was her family. She never had to work cuz her dad made a will( he made it the day she was born and gave it to the family lawyer that was Beth's mum brother). The will was that after he died Tyler and Beth will get 2 million dollar each year until they both are 70 years old ( yeas he was that rich) but by any chance if anything happens to Beth or Tyler the person that is alive will get the money of the other person aswell. So now Beth has 4 million in her bank each year. She doesn't spend it a lot. Also she has her dad's most important company that is the best company in the world under her name but her uncle handles it until she graduates. There was another will of her mother it was that off she dies all her property will be divided between her family. But now all her family is gone means she has been everything. She is the richest kid in the world but nobody knows that. Even though she has everything she always feel like she has nothing.

In her college ( dream high DH) she is just known as the nerd. She doesn't like attention. She never goes out the library in lunch or free period or break. People try talk to her but give up cuz she don't talk to them. Her life is basically LONELY!!! She hasn't told anyone about her life or family.

Derek knight

Derek knight is a 18 year old bad boy. He is popular and the hottest boy on the whole college. Every girl wants him. He plays them and leave. He is never serious in relationships. For him girls = sex and play toy.lets say he has nearly taken all the girls Virginity on his school even the nerds except Beth of course. He had a little crush on Beth but never spoken to her. He has great family and friend. He has a loving mum and dad and cute little sister who is 14, bella. He has a best friend since they were in diapers, zach . Derek and zach are both playboys.they have shared everything to each other. Let's say they are like super glue, stuck together forever. He doesn't really have any enemies but does get in a lot of fights.
He had never fallen in love.