7

Beth's POV

I had a great day with Derek and Zach. Currently We going home. Derek parked the car and got out. I open the house door and throw my skateboard to a side and take my shoes off. The boys do the same.
"Um Beth can I ask you something" zach said nervously
I nodded.
"Why do you stay silent in school and where are your parents?" He asked.
I felt uncomfortable with the question
"Beth you can trust him!" Derek told me. I agreed with Derek and told zach about my pAst life. Tears were falling down like rain.
"I'm so sorry " zach apologised and hugged me
"It's okay" I told him and pulled away
"I'm going for a swim in the swimming pool wanna come?" I asked the boys
"I'm coming " Derek told me
"I'm tired sorry! Beth can I stay over and take nap" zach asked
"Make yourself at home " I told him. He gave me a huge smile.
"You can take a nap in one of the guest room and it's only 6:30 so I will call you for dinner at around like 9. Is that okay?" I asked zach
"Yeah thank you so much" he hugged me and went upstairs.
"You cook?" Derek asked
"Yeah obviously I have to live" I told him
"But you can hire a cook?" He asked
"I like it alone " I told him
"Whatever you say" he said.
" I'm going to change " I told him and went upstairs with him following me to my room.
"What do you need?" I asked him
"I want to see you change " he smirked evilly
"Eww go away and get changed" i pushed him out my room and closed my door.
I heard Derek laughed. His laugh sounded amazing. What's happening to me🙈
I went to my closet and picked out a baby blue strapless 2 piece bikini with black outlines.
I got changed and wrapped a towel around my body. I went downstairs and saw Derek. He was wearing black swimming shorts. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Let's go" he said and grabbed my hand. We walked to the pool and I turned on all the lights. The pool looked like a rainbow with all the colours around the outline of the pool.
I out my feels in to check the water. It was perfect. I took off my towel.
I saw Derek staring at my body. That made me blush.
"Aww don't blush baby girl" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Shut up " I told him and jumped in the pool. Derek jumped in the pool. He started to splash water on me. I did the same. He was doing in too much. I started to get out the pool. Derek pulled me back. I had my hand on his toned chest, his hand on my waist, he started to lean in. Wait what.is he going to kiss me ? Omg
In second our lips were moving together. He had his hand on my butt. I had my hand around his neck. He bite my lower lips asking for entrance. I gave in. Our tongues were moving together. Sparkles were floating around my belly. My heart was skipping beats. He slowly started to pull away. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed. I'm sure I look like a tomato!
"That was the best kiss" he told me.
#embarrassing
"Whatever that means. Let's go in. I'm going to make dinner" I told him and got out of his hold.
I got out the pool and dried myself with a towel. Derek did the same. We walked in and went to get changed. I wore a huge dress like jumper that was up to my mid thighs and some long socks that reached my knees. I removed my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun.
I went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and started to get the ingredients to make a butter chicken lasagna. Derek came in and helped me. We had some laughs. The lasagna was in the oven for like 45 min now. Derek went to wake up zach. I took the lasagna out and it smells so nice. I served it in a plate along with some vegetables. I put it out on the table. Soon the boys arrive. Zach looked kinda cute with a cute sleepy face but not as Derek in the morning.
"Sit down" I told them and they sat down in front of me.
"Baby girl this looks great" Derek said to me
"Can't wait to eat" zach said and diged in. I laughed .
"Oh my god this is the best I ever had" zach said
"Same" Derek out his hand up.
"Thank you" I said and started to eat.
The while dinner went great of the boys talking about theirs embarrassing moment. They had a lot. We chatted for like 1 hour.

----////---//////---////--//-/-/:://
Hey guys thanks for 100 views ❤️❤️❤️
I will try my best to update often but I may not cuz I have school.
Anyways guys love you

Like
Comment
Rate
💕💕💕💋💋💋❤️❤️