14

Beth's POV

I was putting my bag in my locker. When the school's queen bee, niomi
Kissed Derek. I felt anger inside me. I felt jealously. No Beth calm down!
She pulled away and smiled at Derek  and hugged him.
"Hey babe what are you doing with the school slut and that cap should be you and me" she argued with him.
"Niomi you and I are not together so I can do anything and hang out with anybody. Also she is not  slut" Derek said.
"Yes she is. I bet even her family thinks that" she said. Ok she shouldn't have brought my family in this.
"You bitch don't you even dare bring my family in this" I warned her.
"So what. I don't care. Your family hates you I bet" she said in confident.
I grabbed her by her throat and pushed her against the locker.
"You motherfucking bitch. If you even say a word about my family I swear I would not hesitate to kill you right here" I said and let go of her throat and punch her. I ran away from there in my car and drove home as quick as possible. I reached home in no time. I parked my car and went in my house. I walked in and went in my room. I took a picture of my family and hugged it. I cried. I miss them.
"I miss you" I cried harder.  I remembered all the family moments we had, how safe and loved I felt with them. Why did God had to take them away from me?
I heard the doorbell ring. I don't wanna  meet anyone. I took my iPad and joined it to my door screen and typed " go away".

Derek's POV

I never seen Beth this angry. She even punched niomi. After that she ran out and I followed her. She got in her car and drove off. I knew she was upset about her family. I walked back to her locker. There was niomi pretended to be hurt really bad. She saw me and came running to me.
"Babe look what the bitch did" she fake cried.
"Shut the fuck up niomi. Did you really Have to bring her family in this?" I shouted at her
"Well it's no big deal" she said
"Get a life niomi and stay away from beth and me" I warned her and walked away. I called zach and asked for his car keys. Soon zach came outside his car.
"Yo bro what happen and where is Beth?" He asked. I told him what niomi said to Beth about her family. And he requested to come with me to her house. We drove to her house. I type in the pins that I remembered. I parked the car and got out. I got by the door and tried opening but it was locked. Shit Beth didn't tell me her house pin. I ringed the door bell and 20 seconds later there was a message on the screen next to the door that said" go away". I kept ringing the bell but no one opened. I tried putting the pin in and on the 3rd go it worked. I opened the door and ran upstairs I her room. I opened the door she was there crying hugging her family's picture. She looked up and saw me and zach and wiped her tears.
"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.
"We followed you" zach said.
I walked up to her and gave her a hug. She hugged me back.
"I'm sorry for what niomi said" I said and pulled away.
She smiled at me and nodded.
"Guys i already missed half of school and I have to go to my company for work wanna come? You don't have to  " Beth suggested.
"Yeah that would let me see your company " zach said
"yeah and I can finish the project we started" I said.beth smiled nodded. We got out of her house and drove to her company. We parked the car and walked.
Soon everyone saw us and stood up and greeted us. We reached Beth's office and went in. Zach looked around while me, Beth and her uncle discussed the project. After an hour we finished and it's ready to be sent.
Beth thanked me.
"Guys man I'm bored can we go if you done?" Zach complained.
"Yeah let's go we done" Beth said and stood up.
"Where shall we go?" I asked.
"My treehouse?" Beth suggests
"Yeah let's go I haven't seen that" zach said
"Ok let's go" I said and we went out the company and drove home.