New job!

Emily POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Kellin: Theres a surprise downstairs for you ;P

Me: Wait... What?

Kellin: Just come see;)

I looked in the mirror and groaned. I was so not a morning person. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair down a little and walked downstairs. I could hear my mom laughing from the living area. I was so confused at this point. I walked into where my mom was and Kellin was there sitting with her. "Um, good morning Kellin?" I said confused. They both laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Surprise!" Kellin enthusiastically said whilst hugging me. "Morning Kellin. Morning mom. How come you're here?" I asked. "Well, your mom wanted to meet me and the guys. They're busy cleaning the tour bus though." He giggled. "Yeah, he's very nice Em. Is he your boyfriend?" She winked. "Mom!" I yelled. She laughed "Well, I'm off to work now guys. Have fun. I will miss you so much Emily, you need to call me yeah?" She hugged me tearfully. I nodded "Love you mom." She smiled and waved goodbye.

"Sooo...?" Kellin said. "Breakfast?" I shook my head. "Em. Come onnn! We have an hour to kill. What do you suggest we do?" He rolled his eyes. "Well. I could make my amazing rainbow cupcakes and you could help?" I smiled. He nodded and we went off to the kitchen.

"You ass!" I squealed as Kellin threw flour at me. "Kels! Stop that!" I giggled. "Kels?" He smiled. I nodded. "Ok then Emsy." He picked me up, span me around and kissed me. -ping- "Cupcakes!" I ran over to the oven and took them out. "yummmyyy!" Kellin said going to take one. I slapped his hand and he pulled a pouty face. "Kels. They're not cool yet. You'll burn yourself." I laughed. "That's not what I care about at the moment." He smiled. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me. He lifted me up on the countertop, still kissing me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly allowed him. Tongue in tongue he let out a little groan, I pulled back and he bit my lip causing me to groan.

-Knock knock- "Damnit. You got saved by the door, Emsy." He winked. We walked to the door and opened it, it was Ryan. "Um guys?! It's almost 10! I thought you guys had left me because you wasnt answering my calls or anything!" He sighed. "Oh. Sorry Ry. We were making cupcakes. You guys go get in the car and I'll get the cupcakes and my bags." I smiled. "I'll help you with your bags. Go ahead and wait in the car Ry." Kellin said. Kellin and I walked to the kitchen to put the cupcakes in a container and get my bags. "I'll get the bags." Kellin said kissing my forehead. How did I even get him? I mean. He is perfect and he has so many girls falling for him... I should just be glad that I have him and not anyone jeopardise that. I smiled at him and we walked to the car. "New job here we come!!" Ryan yelled whilst punching the air.

A/N ill update more tomorrow. :3