2nd day of warped.

A/N] Hewwooo guysss x3 I understand this might not be as good as all the other fan fictions, as you know. I've never written before so I'm not sure how to do these things:P Anyway. Thanks for reading and make sure to leave a comment??:P Thanksiess -Chels :3

================================================================================

"Wake up sleeeeppyyyy head! Kellin will be here in an hour!" Ryan whispered in my ear. "AAHHH!" I turned around and hit him. "Oh my god! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to. I just wasn't expecting for someone to whisper in my ear!" Ryan laughed. "It's ok. Don't worry about it. Just go and shower and stuff." I smiled and went to shower and get ready. I walked downstairs and there was pancakes on the table and Ryan was already stuffing his face with them. "Morning, Emily." Ryan's mom smiled. "Good morning." I replied. She offered me a pancake and I took one. Soon enough a car horn went off outside. Ryan and I said goodbye to his mom, grabbed our stuff and ran outside to see Kellin there in his car. "You can sit in the passenger seat Em. I'll probably pass out." Ryan laughed. We both got in the car and said hi to Kellin and he hugged me. I blushed, a lot. Kellin Quinn just freaking hugged me. Like... what. "Good to see you guys again!" Kellin smiled. Ryan giggled "Good to see you, too, Kellin." We both said.

We arrived at the tour bus and Ryan was literally freaking out. "Are we really going to meet the rest of the guys?! Really really really?!" Ryan squealed. "Yes, we are. Just calm down a little Ryan." I sighed. We walked into the tour bus after Kellin and Justin was sat there in his boxers. "Dude! Put some clothes on, we have guests!" Kellin demanded. "Oh sorry guys." Justin said laughing. "Anyway, guys, this is Emily and Ryan." Kellin announced. All the guys said hi and Jesse decided to come and hug me. "So, you guys play video games?" Jesse asked. I nodded. "And for the record. I would so beat you on call of duty." I winked. Jesse highfived me "Oh it's on Emilaayyyy." He shouted. Ryan, Jesse and I went and sat infront of the tv and turned on the ps3 to play on cod.

Kellin POV

"WHAT?! THAT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR! I DEMAND A REMATCH!" Jesse shouted. Emily literally kicked his a$$ on cod and Jesse didn't like loosing. Emily looked at me and smiled. I blushed. -Beep beep- My phone went off.

Justin: You like her don't ya?

Me: Like who?

Justin: Don't play dumb, Kel. You like Emily don't you?

Me: Yes. A lot. I know I haven't known her for that long but I can't help but feel this way.

Justin: Well dude, you have to tell her as soon as possible c: It'll all work out.

Gabe grabbed my phone "OOOO KELLINNN!" He shouted. "GABE Do you have to be so loud?!" I yelled. "Sorry, Kel. My lips are sealed." He smirked. "What's going on over here then eh?" Emily giggled. "Oh nothing." Gabe, Justin and I said at the same time. Emily laughed "Do you guys practise that? You seem to say a lot together." She sat next to me and I put my arm around her and he rested her head on my shoulder. "TAKE THAT JESSE LAWSON! I JUST BEAT YOU ON COD! Gotta go tweet this." Ryan winked.  "Hey Emily, wanna come help me with my guitar?" I asked. "Really...?!" She gleamed. "Yeah! Come on!" I smiled. We walked over to the back room which was the biggest one and was also had my bed in. I got my guitar and sat on the bed with Emily. "So, ever worked with guitars before?" I asked. "Well... Yeah. I want to be a guitar tech. I have all my qualifications to be one, there's nowhere available though so it sucks." She sighed. "No way!!! We are looking for one!! Emil! You have to do it!" I smiled. "Seriously?!" she giggled   "YES! Can I get your number though so I can let you know?" I asked. She nodded and wrote her number down in my phone. "How about a photo for my caller I.D?" I smiled. "Only if you're in it with me." She blushed. I nodded and took the photo of us. "Can I do the same for my phone?"  "Sure, Em!" I blushed.  We tuned my guitar and I think now was the time to tell Emily how I felt about her... Nervous is not the word to describe this. "Emily, can I tell you something?" I asked holding her hand. She blushed and nodded.

Emily POV

"Well, I like you, Em. Not as a friend. More than that." He blushed and looked at his feet. Man, he was cute. "I...I like you too." I smiled. He cupped my face with his hand and gently leant in to kiss me. I responded to the kiss and then Justin called for Kellin and I to come and play on cod with them so we did. We walked back into the living area hand in hand and I couldn't stop smiling. "Guys, before we play. I have an announcement to make. I have asked Emily to be our new guitar tech. She knows everything about it and her exams are over so she's able to tour, too." Kellin smiled. "Oh my god Em!!! What are you going to do?!" Ryan squealed. "Guys, this is an amazing offer but... I can't leave Ryan... I don't have it in me." I sighed. "Well, is there anything you can do, Ryan?" Jesse smiled. "Well, I could dress in a maids outfit and clean all the equipment." He winked. Everyone laughed including Ryan. "Well, I guess Ryan could tour with us to??" Jesse smiled. "Yaayyayay!! Thank you!!" Ryan said whilst hugging everyone, one by one. "Well, It's time for our set now. Oh, and I'll take you guys back home afterwards so you can check with your parents about the new job and then let us know?" Kellin smiled

=End of Sleeping With Sirens set= Emily pov

I was at the refreshment table getting a soda for me and Ryan when arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Hey, beautiful." I could immediately tell that it was Kellin. I turned around and we kissed. "Um, are we like... together now?" I nervously asked. Kelling smiled "Yes, Emily. We are." I gave him a hug. "When are we going to tell the guys?" I asked. "Well, tomorrow?" He replied. I nodded and walked back to Ryan to tell him that we're leaving now.

We got into Kellins car and he started singing to a Bowling For Soup song and he got the words completely wrong which made us all laugh. We arrived at my house and Ryan only lived a few minutes away so he got out the same time I did. "Thank you for an amazing weekend." I smiled. "Yeah! Thanks Kellin!" Ryan giggled. "No problem guys. Just give me a call when you know what's happening? Good night." He waved and drove off. "Emily and Kellin sitting in a tree k-i..." Ryan started to sing before I cut him off. "Ryan, don't be so immature." I giggled. "See you tomorrow Ryry. Night." I hugged him and went into my house. As soon as I got in my phone started to beep.

Kellin: Hey beautiful.x

Me: That's hard to believe. But hello:Px

Kellin: Did you ask your mom?x

Me: Oh damn. I knew there was something I had to do! xD Give me a sec? c: x

"Mom. I've been offered a job." I said. "Oh that's great! What one?" She smiled. "Well, It's a guitar tech for a band called Sleeping With Sirens and I'd have to tour with them and leave school. I mean, I can leave school anyway because I passed all my exams... Well... Am I allowed to take the job?" I gleamed. "Emily, that's a great opportunity! Of course you can go! I'll go down to your school tomorrow and sign the papers. When do you leave?" She hugged me. "Um, I leave tomorrow mom. Ryan is also part of the crew team so he'll be coming to." I smiled. "But Emily, do you know that these guys are safe to stay with?"  "Yes mom. They're fine. I can trust them. I promise you, I'm going to bed now. Night mom, I love you." I kissed her head and went up to bed.

Me: Well... Guess who your new guitar tech is?! :DD

Kellin: You're allowed?!

Me: YES! Hehe! Lemme just add Ryan to the chat c:

Ryan: Heyhey my people.

Kellin: Hey Ry c:

Me: Ryan, are you allowed to tour with us?!

Ryan: Hell yeah I am!! Wooohoooo!!!

Me: Yay!! Well. I'm gonna head off to bed. What time will you be by for us, Kellin?:PP

Kellin: Pretty early. 9:30am?

Ryan: Yep. Night all.

Me: Night guys. Sleep well<3

[A/N] Sucky?? Ik ik. Ah weeeell! Vote, comment?:D Thanks for reading :333