Day of warped \m/

Day of warped

"EMILY! EMILY! EMILYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! GET UPPPPPPP." Ryan yelled. I groaned and looked at my cell phone. "Ryan. What the hell. It's almost 5am why are you even waking me up at this time?" I sighed. He has a big grin on his face. "Well. You want to go to warped don't you?!" He giggled. "Of course I do. But it don't start until later on. Why do we have to be awake now?"   "Well Emily. If you want to meet some people backstage, which I know you do. You better move your butt and get ready. Ok??" He smiled. I groaned and walked to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and stepped into the shower. I got out and looked for the hairdryer, I walked back to the room and dried my hair. I grabbed my make-up and clothes and walked back to the bathroom to get dressed. I threw on a red Sleeping With Sirens shirt, ripped black skinnyjeans, all black vans and about 8 band bracelets to cover up a few scars. Yeah. I used to cut. I've gone 1 week and 4 days clean without self harming. It's a pretty hard thing to get out of. Ryan helps a lot though so that's good. I started to apply thick black eyeliner around my eyes, mascara and red lip gloss.

Ryan POV

"Ryan do you have a comb?!" Emily called. I just laughed. Does she really think that I wouldn't have a comb. "Emily. You've known me for years. Do you honestly think that I wont have a comb?" I laughed. Emily walked back in and sarcastically smiled at me whilst taking the comb out of my hand. I don't know why she doubted herself so much. She was beautiful. "What good is a comb without a mirror eh?" She rolled her eyes whilst walking out to go the the bathroom again. "Ryaaan! Do you have hairspray?" She called. "Yeah, second shelf!" I shouted back.

=====Warped Tour===== Emily pov

Ryan pulled me to the gate going to backstage whilst giggling like a little girl. I couldn't help laugh at him. I've never seen him so exited about anything. Not even when he had his first date. It didn't go too well but he was so exited beforehand. "Ryan, we're going to get backstage even if we arrived at 1pm we don't have to rush. Can't we look at the band merch stalls??" I sighed. "Emily. Please. It took a lot of effort to get these backstage passes. Please." He asked while pretending to fake cry. I sighed "ok fine. But only because you actually got the passes."  Ryan jumped up and down clapping and squealing like a child. I giggled and we both ran to the gates.

"Passes please?" The security guard asked. "Here we go, Sir!" Ryan squealed. "Ok, In you go." He smiled "Have fun." Ryan looked at me, "Emily. Is this really happening? Pinch me. I don't believe it's real!"  "I don't need to pinch you, idiot. It's all very, very real." I smiled. He hugged me and then ran off to the refreshment table. Typical Ryan, he had such a sweet tooth. He picked up a cupcake and took a bite out of it. "Oh crap. Do I have to pay for these?!" He asked the security guard that was standing near. I laughed. "Yeah. It's one thousand bucks for that cupcake." He winked.  "Woah. Wait are you serious?!" Ryan was so paranoid. I laughed. "He's joking you idiot." I poked out my tongue to Ryan. "The lady speaks the truth." The security guard joked. Ryan said thank you and we walked off to the side view of the stage for guests where there was a sofa and refreshments for us to have whilst watching the show. "Hey Ry. I'm gonna go get a soda, you want anything?" I asked. Ryan shook his head and went back to watching bowling for soup.

I got the soda from the table and walked around a little. None of the bands were around. What? That's dissapointing. Maybe they're doing signings in the tents. Eh, I don't know. I sighed and walked around a little more before getting distracted by the guitars. Honestly, I've always wanted to be a guitar tech. It would be the best job I could ask for. Besided actually playing and singing but when would that ever happen? I'm not good enough. I carried on walking before bumping into a guy and in result of that he falls on top of me and knocks my soda all over me. "Great. Just my luck." I sighed. He laughed "Want me to buy you another soda?" He asked. "Sure. You can buy me a free soda." I said sarcastically. He giggled nervously. "I should probably get up now."  He was pretty cute. Woah waaaittttt. Hold up. T-this was.... K-kellin... Quinn. Oh my god. Don't freak out Em. Play it cool. He got up and held out his hand to help me up. "Thanks." I smiled. He laughed. "Sorry to ruin your shirt. It's pretty awesome by the way." He winked. "U-uh yeah. It's fine. I can get a new one." I blushed. "Here." Kellin passed me another shirt exactly the same and signed the back. "Thanks!" I smiled. He blushed.

Kellin POV

Wow. I am such a douche. Bumping into her and then falling on top of her. I couldn't help but blush when she smiled. She had such a cute smile. "You're cute when you smile." I blushed. "Oh crap did I say that out loud?"  "Yeah, but thanks." She giggled. "Is there anywhere that I can change my shirt? I don't want to walk around with a wet shirt."  I laughed. "Sure. Right over there." She blushed. "Thank you." She started to walk away. Damnit I didn't get her name. I ran after her. "Hey, I didn't get your name?" I smiled. "M-my name is Emily." She blushed. "Well, nice to meet you, Emily." I smiled. She waved and walked away.

Emily POV

Did that just really happen?? I just got changed into a shirt that Kellin Quinn gave me. Also meeting him... This is like a dream come true. I ran back to Ryan and sad down next to him on the sofa. "Wow Em. Getting a soda took you that long and you didn't even bring it back with you?" He smirked. "I met Kellin." I mumbled. "Wait what?!" He asked, eyes gleaming of joy. "I met Kellin Quinn!!" I said with the biggest smile ever. "Wait. What? How? When? Where?! Tell me everything!!!" He giggled. "Well, I got my soda and went to look around a little when I got distracted by some amazing guitars. Anyway, I walked a little more when he bumped into me making me fall back and him landing on top of me and then me spilling my soda all over me. He gave me a replacement shirt and signed the back." I smiled. "OH MY GOD EMILY!!!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY OH MY GOD!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! I WISH IT WAS ME BUT OH MY GOD!" Ryan said screaming.  "Well... Nice to meet you." A familiar voice said from behind us. Ryan and I turned around and saw Kellin standing there with a soda. "The soda from earlier, Emily." He said winking. I giggled "Thanks."  Ryan looked at me with the biggest smile ever. "Who's your friend, Emily?" Kellin asked.  "That's Ryan. My best friend." I smiled. "Well, hey Ryan." Kellin smiled holding out his hand to shake Ryan's. "H-hhi Kellin. I am a b-big fan!" Ryan said barely being able to get out his words. Kellin laughed "Hey Ryan. I feel bad for not getting you a soda."  "No worries." Ryan replied. "Well, I'm on next so I'll see you guys later?" Kellin smiled. "YES YES!" Ryan shouted. Kellin just laughed and walked away.

"Emily. Did I just really meet Kellin? And did I really just mess up in front of him?" Ryan facepalmed. I laughed and nodded. Ryan squealed as Kellin and the rest of the band walked onto the stage. "Heres a big shoutout to two awesome people that I met today! Emily and Ryan! Give them a big cheer!" Kellin shouted. The first song they sang was Feel and me and Ryan sat on the side of the stage singing along to every word. This was a dream come true.

=End of Sleeping With Sirens set=

Kellin came running off stage in the opposite direction of the other band members, and straight towards us. "Did you guys enjoy the set?" He asked. "Yeah, we loved it." I smiled. "Good. Are you guys going to be here tomorrow?"   "Nope. We only got tickets and backstage passes for today." Ryan replied.  "Well, that's a shame. I could always hook you guys up with tickets and passes for tomorrow, too?" Kellin said. "Really? I mean... We don't want to be a bother..." I replied looking at my feet. "Seriously, it's no problem at all. If you come by about 10:30 you can hang out on the bus for a while. I could come pick you guys up?" Kellin grinned. "Yes! One hundred percent yes!" Ryan squealed. "Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow." He smiled and walked off. "OH MY GOOODDDD!!! We're going to be hanging with Sleeping With Sirens!!! EMILYY!!! We need to go get some sleeep!!!!!!" Ryan said in a tuneful tone. "Sure, It's getting pretty late anyway." I smiled. Ryan's mom came and picked us up and took me back home to collect stuff for tomorrow.