Chapter 6

A/N: Heyy! I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all! I can't believe this story is getting so many reads. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to someone tickling my arm, that someone being Drew. I knew this because he was the only one who made my skin tingle whenever we touched.

"Morning, beautiful." He said lovingly before giving my forehead a kiss.

"Morning." I said in return while wrapping my arm around him and laying my cheek on his hard chest.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked looking into my eyes. I felt trapped by those stricking eyes, it was as if he could see all my secrets, know all my fears.

"I slept great, thank you for staying with me." He was the only one who could ever keep those horrifying dreams away. I would have probably gone crazy without him here.

"You don't need to thank me, I told you I would do anything for you if you ask if of me." His face broke out in a loving smile that made my heart immediately flutter.

"You're such a romantic." I said teasingly.

"So I've been told." I turned around to look at my clock and realized I had school today and had to get ready. As if hearing my thoughts, Drew asked, "Have to get ready for school?"

I nodded my head and got up. "I will have breakfast waiting for you when you're done." With that, he walked out of my room. I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day. I decided to wear a pair of denim blue skinny jeans, a white tank top with my leather jacket and a pair of red heels. Looking in the mirror, I was happy at what I saw. Certain that I was ready, I walked into the kitchen to find a fruit salad waiting for me.

When I took my first bite, Drew and Justin stumbled in laughing. "Don't bring down the house." I joked.

"Drew started it." Justin said in a child's voice.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. Once I was done, I grabbed my purse, ready to get to school. "I've got to go, guys. See you in a few hours." I kissed Drew on the cheek and gave Justin a hug before making my way to my bike. When I pulled up, Iz and Shawn were waiting by his truck.

"Hey girl." Iz said enthusiastically before jumping up and giving me a bear hug. I tried not to make it obvious that I fliched, but it was probably not hard to miss. She immediately backed up and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

I shook my head while trying to control my rapid heartbeat. When I could finally catch my breath, I said, "I guess you just caught me off gaurd." It was the only thing I could think of.

"I'm sorry." She reiterated.

"Don't apoligize, it's ok." I said linking my arm with her's. As we began to walk, she kissed Shawn quickly. Without realizing, a grin spread across my face at how cute they were.

"What are you grinning at?" Shawn asked with a smile of his own.