RIVALS "A Kim Hyun Joong & Sarah Geronimo FanFic"

In the world of Music where talent, passion, dreams are realized not easily- you have to give it all to stay on top of the game.

A story of rivalry, passion and love.

Characters: 

Audrey Marie superstar at age 25, well-known singer in the Philippines and recently started to conquer Asia,too. With her endorsements everywhere, multimillion pesos album sales and sold out concerts locally and abroad- what more can she ask. She is living her dream and she is happy. 

Lee Jin-ho Korea's A1 star, Kpop Prince and one of the most sought after endorser, singer and actor in the Korean industry. His latest internationally released album "Conquered" featured collaboration with Taylor Swift was well received even earning him a recognition in the Nickoledeon Music Awards and the hit single "Conquered" was no.1 in US Billboard and Korea. 

BACKGROUND:

The International Music Awards is a professional singing competition where the best of the best is chosen each year. 

Phillippines chose Audrey Marie, the current singing sensation to represent the country.

Korea chose Lee Jin-ho as their representative for the competition.

Audrey Marie and Lee Jin-ho will face off and sing their hearts out to win the first place.

Author's Note:

Please see my OST "Marry Me" on the right featuring Kim Hyun Joong and Sarah G. Enjoy!If you can't see the youtube video since it is not available on mobile,

check   http://vimeo.com/74400387