Chapter 5: Submarines are like potatoes, be a potato

"Smooth ride huh?" Gintoki said after the rather rough ride to the submarine.

"Safe huh?" Otae said.

They all walked with wobbly feet unlike Sadaharu and Kagura who had fun during the rough monster ride.

They were lead by some Joui soldiers to the main room with sofas and a coffee table.

"I am so going to kill Katsura-kun." Sakura said as she sat on the sofa. All of them are still wearing their swimwear since they think they're going to swim again and it's too tiring to change plus they are all dried up because of the mind blowing dryer that was automatically turned on as they passed by a metal corridor which at first surprised them and got them in defensive positions until Hattori explained that it was just a dryer and disappeared before they beat him up for not warning them before.

"Agreed." Gintoki said.

"Where's Hattori-san?" Shinpachi asked.

"Dunno." Gintoki replied.

They relaxed for a few minutes gathering there strength because of the exhausting ride.

Kagura played with Sadaharu, Gintoki was lying on a sofa, Otae was also lying on a sofa opposite to his, Shinpachi was lying down on the carpet with a pillow that came from the sofa, and Sakura was sitting down playing with her sword.

"Snacks are here." A joui soldier said.

He put down the tray with drinks, cookies, and a special request from Gintoki: Chocolate parfaits.

He then bowed at them.

"Welcome to Mr. Sakamoto's Deluxe Submarine! We are very sorry for any incompatibilities and inadequacies, and also Sakura-shii, Boss Katsura said please don't kill him."

Sakura looked at the rebel eyes full of serious killing intent for the unfortunate Joui leader. "Kindly tell him to relax and wait until I beat him."

"Yes ma'am." The Joui rebel said.

"And Kagura-shii. Captain Okita told me to tell you that: China, I bet you're still ugly." The joui soldier added.

"That damn sadist! I'm going to kill him! Tell him just wait till I beat the crap out of him!"

"Yes ma'am." And with that he went out of the room.

"Don't be harsh Sakura-chan and Kagura-chan." Otae said.

"Okay, Tae-chan/Anego." Sakura and Kagura said.

"You do know you're older than her Sakura." Gintoki said while eating his chocolate parfaits.

"Sakura-chan's older than Anego?" Kagura beamed at him while eating the cookies and sukonbu she have.

"I'm 26." Sakura said.

"Really? But you look like you're 20." Otae said.

"Thanks." Sakura said shyly after the sudden compliment.

Meanwhile somewhere in the middle of the ocean in a remote island....

"Sir they have reached the sub." A Joui soldier said.

"Good. And also can you please send a message to Sakura." Katsura said while sitting on the rocks with the Shinsengumi trio and Matsudaria.

"Yes boss, what might it be?"

"Please don't kill me." Katsura said while shivering a little.

The gorilla, mayo freak, sadist, and a womanizer looked at him.

"Can you send a message for me too?" Sougo said.

"Of course Captain." The joui soldier said.

"Please tell to Kagura that: China, I bet you're still ugly."

Everyone looked at him while he just smile evilly.

"Yes captain. I shall report to you if there are any replies."

"Wait! Can you pleas tell O-" A gorilla was about to continue when he was cut of by Katsura. "You should go now."

"Umm.. Okay sir." The Joui soldier said and walked away awkwardly.

"Why Katsura-san? Uhuuuhuhuu." Kondou said with tears in his eyes.

"Stop crying already gori-san, Katsura's just making an effort for you not to get beat up." Toushi said while leaning against a coconut tree near them.

"Toushi!!! Did you just called me gorilla?" Gorilla said while crying.

"Your going to get hit anyway, gori-san." Sougo said while putting on his signature sleeping mask and lying down on the sand while leaning on a rock.

"Sougo!!! Did you just call me gorilla?" Gorilla said a little more louder.

"Calm down and be quiet, gori-san." Matsudaria said while putting his hands above his head and leaning his back on a rock while lying down, relaxing.

"Tou-san! Did you just call me gorilla?"

They all ignored him.

A few minutes later Kondou calmed down and the Joui soldier reappeared again.

"Sir, I'm here to report. Your messages has been sent and we have a reply."

"Speak."

"To Sir Katsura: Just relax and wait till I beat you up."

Katsura shivered with fright.

"To Captain Okita: I'm going to kill you. Just you wait till I beat the crap out of you."

"That was harsh." Hijikata commented.

"Like I'll let her. Go die Hijikata." The sadist smiled mischievously.

"For now let's relax." Matsudaria said. "They should've brought gentle girls with them. I'm tired of getting beat up by female ninjas."

"Why don't you just stick to your wife Matsudaria-san?" Katsura asked.

"It's just his nature." Hijikata answered for him since the old man is busy fantasizing.

"Figures. You may go now." He told his underling.

-------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Finally, our lovely rebels have finally appeared!

Don't you think their reunion will end up well? (insert sarcasm)