Forty Nine! On Cloud Nine!!

Start from the beginning

"Haaha! Sorry mazaak kar raha tha... waise tu utha kyu?" he asked.

"I need to see Nandini. Goodnight bhi nai bola usko,.. she must be waiting for me.. tu so jaa I will be back in 10" he said and went out.

"Pyaar mein paagal" Cabir thought and drifted to sleep.

Manik slowly sneaked in to her house and as he expected, she was in the balcony with a coffee mug in her hand.

"I knew it" he said and joined her.

"You knew what?" she asked.

"That you were not sleeping" he said pulling her towards him. She happily rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hmm kya karein, tumhaare paas toh mujhe goodnight bolne ka bhi time nai hain" she said.

"Aisa kuch nai hain madam. I thought you are having your girl time, toh socha sab ke son eke baadh aoon.. I have all the world's time for you" he said.

"acha acha enough buttering... jao ab goodnight bolke I want to sleep" she said getting up.

He hugged her tightly and said, "I love you"

"I love you too Manik!" she replied.

He lifted her in his arms and made her sleep on the couch.

"Goodnight princess. Sleep well. I will see you tomorrow" he kissed her goodnight and went back.

Next morning:

"All set?" Manik asked, as they were ready with the luggage.

"Yes" Cabir replied.

"Okay! Take care you both" he said hugging both of them together.

"Bhai I want to come to the airport" Nandini said. Manik and nandini were not going to the airport as it was the girls' order.

"Nai nandini if you guys come, it will be difficult for us to leave" Alya said. After a quick goodbye session, they left.

As it was just 6 o' clock, MaNan decided to sleep more. Manik came to Nandini's flat and both laid down on the bed and dozed off immediately.

After 2 hours:

Manik woke up with the continuous alarm sound. Nandini was sleeping hiding herself completely in him.

He smiled ta her cuteness.

"Nandu" he called her in a sweet morning voice.

"hmmm" she snuggled more.

"Get up baby. It's time" he said rubbing her hair smoothly.

"thodi dher aur Manik please" She said.

"mein bhi please nandini see its already 8" he said and she got up with a jerk.

"Geez! It's 8 o' clock aur tum mujhe ab utha rahe ho Manik" she said and ran into the restroom.

"Oh madam! Thank me I woke you up atleast now" he said.

"Whatever Manik" she shouted form inside.

"Okay fine! Bhalaai ka zamaana hi nai hain yaar" he said and got up from the bed.

"Manik please breakfast prepare karo naa.. tumhaara class bhi nai hain" she said coming out of the restroom.

"No" he said sternly.

"Please...pretty please..." she said.

"Ahhh! You know how to win over me all the time... this is cheating Nandini" he said.