Chapter 22 ~ Full Of Surprises

Louis' POV

Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I arrived at the airport the next morning. There was barely anyone there and all you could hear was faint echoes. Carrie and Gemma's plane still had thirty more minutes until it landed, so we all waited.

"Has anyone seen or talked to Harry?" I asked the boys curiously.

"Haven't seen him since last night." Zayn shrugged.

I cursed beneath my breath before leaning back in my chair. Minutes passed and another plane had just landed. People with luggages walked by us, but one person in particular caught my eye. The guy walked up to a group of familiar guys. They all looked very suspicious and the one guy turned around and I could see his face clearly. It was that bastard, Ethan.

"Shit." I said to myself.

Liam heard me and questioned me. I nodded my head towards Ethan and the group of guys. Liam got Niall and Zayn's attention and they saw them too.

"What is he doing here?" Niall asked as he started to get angry.

"He must've gotten on a plane before Carrie and Gemma did." I responded.

They're probably waiting for Carrie. I had to warn them, but it was too late because the flight from California had just landed. I needed to cause a distraction so we could get Gemma and Carrie out of here without Ethan seeing them.

"Niall, you up for a challenge?" I asked him before he nodded at me.

"I need you to cause a distraction."

"What kind of distraction?"

"I don't know, anything!" I said in a panicky tone.

Suddenly, Niall stood up on his chair and yelled, "OH MY GOSH, IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Everyone ignored Niall, no one even looked at him.

"Nobody gives a shit about that." I said rolling my eyes, slouching in my chair.

"Fine." Niall huffed before pulling out his gun and shooting at the ceiling.

It was a huge massacre in the airport. People were running, screaming, yet there were no security guards around. Those guys obviously suck at their job. We then all ran over to Carrie and Gemma.

"We got to go!" I informed them, still trying to avoid Ethan.

"Louis?" Carrie questioned with shock. Nice to see ya too, but we don't have time!

Before we could run out, we were stopped by Ethan. Shit.

"That was quite a stunt you pulled there." Ethan said with a devilish smirk.

I noticed that the airport cleared out pretty quickly. The boys and I stepped in front of Carrie trying to guard her.

"Hey Carrie, you're back in London. I was so happy when I saw you back in California." Ethan grinned with crossed arms.

I knew he followed her! We should've been more alert. Anger boiled up inside me so I threw a punch at Ethan. Bad choice, Lou. Soon, all of us were fighting. Zayn, Liam, and I fought them while Niall tried to defend the girls.

We knocked out almost all of them except for Ethan. He'd throw punches and kicks at me and I would try to block them. I lost balance and he knocked me over. He then pulled out his gun and pointed it down towards me.

"Your luck has run out." He said with a smirk.

I heard his gun click then a gun shot was fired. But I didn't feel pain, I didn't even get shot. I looked and saw Ethan fall over with blood coming out of his head. My eyes moved to my right and saw the figure holding the gun. His arm moved down and he started to walk towards us.

"You stupid assholes! Have you not learned anything?!" He raged.

I know that taunting voice.

"Harry!" I yelled.

He came closer and I could see it was him.

"You would've been killed if I didn't shoot him, idiot!" Harry continued to yell at me.

"You know I hate to say it, but I missed you as a demanding asshole." I said with a chuckle.

"What the hell are you all doing here anyway?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.

We didn't tell him about Carrie, damn it!

Harry's POV

     "Oh nothing! We just heard about Ethan and we came to stop him." Louis responded nervously.

I lifted an eyebrow at him. "Any reason why?"

Louis gulped and I tried to control the anger in me. I closed my eyes and deeply sighed before saying, "I know she's here."

Louis moved out of the way so I could see her and so did the others. There she was, so innocent, so beautiful. She's changed so much since I last saw her. I slowly walked up to her with a stern look on my face. Once I approached her, she quivered.

"What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms.

She built the strength to finally say something. "Gemma brought me. I said I'd help her if you would help me find out about my parents."

My eyes widened a little. Trying to change the subject, I asked, "What did she need help with?"

Carrie looked over at Gemma and so did I.

"We were sick of your shit, Harry. We thought bringing Carrie back would be the solution, but now I guess you're better." She explained.

I sighed before walking away saying, "Zayn, take Carrie home."

"No!" I heard Carrie yell, "You're not doing this to me again."

Carrie then stomped up to me with anger. "Frankly, I didn't give a damn about your problems! The only reason I came here is to find out who my real parents are, and you're the only person that can tell me!"

"I don't care what kind of 'danger' I could be put it, I've been through worse! I just found out I'm an orphan for God's sake! Even if you keep trying to push me away, I'll try even harder! I deserve to know, Harry."

I had no words. I just stared down at her and watched her angry eyes study mine. I do find her getting angry immensely attractive, but I couldn't let that bother me right now. I smirked at her.

"I like it when you're angry."

She looked confused before I turned away from her. "Take her to the warehouse. I've got some business I need to intend to."

And with that, I left the empty airport.

~ Yes, I know it's been a while since I updated but I finally did! So I have some big news, drum roll please...

*drum roll*

I MIGHT BE MAKING A SEQUEL FOR HOMICIDE!!!

*cue the cheering children sound effect*

Yeah, so get pumped for that!!! ~