Chapter 15 ~ Break Him

Carrie's POV

      I ran as quickly as I could to get to the telephone. Who could be calling me? It couldn't be Julie because she doesn't know where I am, so who? I picked up the phone and greeted whoever was on the other line.

"Hello this is Carrie Myers, correct?" The deep voice answered.

Shit, it's Mr. Styles. I looked around to see if anyone was around me and there wasn't.

"Yes, this is her." I nervously responded.

"Well, Carrie I would like to have a talk with you if you don't mind, privately."

I gulped. "O-okay. When?"

"Tonight at my house would be great. I'll text you the address." Mr. Styles informed me.

"How do you know my number?" I asked with fear.

"That's not what important, just be there." With that, he hung up.

I looked at my clock and figured I should probably get going now.

"Who was that?" A raspy voice from behind me asked, startling me. I saw it was Harry who now had a shirt on.

"Oh, it was just Julie checking on me." I lied.

"You think I could go out for a while? That is, if you allow me to."

Harry stared at me with a stern look, crossing his arms over his chest. I nervously bit my lip as we both just stood there looking at each other.

He then finally spoke. "Fine." He huffed.

I nodded, gathered my things, and went out the door. I got the anonymous text with an address on it and used it to try to navigate where Mr. Styles' house was.

A few minutes of finding the house passed, and I finally found the house. It was more like a mansion, considering it looked like it was one hundred feet tall. I nervously walked up to the front door and knocked on it. Mr. Styles then opened it with a smirk on his face.

"I see you decided to come. Come on in, make yourself at home." He greeted.

I stepped in and it was even bigger on the inside. He led me into his living room which was of course big as a damn football field!

He motioned me to sit on the couch so I did.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

Mr. Styles deeply chuckled before he said, "You don't know who you've messed with, love."

I swallowed hard with fear as he walked towards me.

"You're trying to change him aren't you?" He questioned me.

"Harry?"

"Yes and whatever you're trying to do to him, I would stop." He demanded with a smug look on his face.

I couldn't find any words to say, which made Mr. Styles smirk even more. He then sat down next to me on the couch.

"You know, you're just like your parents." I froze when he said that. "Wise and outgoing like your father... beautiful like your mother." He trailed off, caressing my cheek.

He was starting to make me really uncomfortable, so I tried to scoot away.

"It would be unfortunate for a pretty girl like you to get killed like your parents."

My eyes widened. Mr. Styles' grin widened as he pulled me closer to him. I pray he doesn't do anything to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Mr. Styles paused before saying, "I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal to save your life and Harry's."

"What deal?" I questioned.

"I know you've grown close with him and I know you know Gemma is not pregnant. So here's the deal," he started. "You don't tell him about Gemma, okay?"

I nodded, kind of thinking the deal was not that bad.

He then held his index finger up. "And, I want you to get him wrapped around your finger. Once you get him right where you want him, break him."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Break his heart." Mr. Styles stated.

I can't do that to him, I refuse! I mean I understand not telling him about Gemma because he'll find out eventually, but I can't break him!

"Break him to save him." Mr. Styles added with that same annoying smirk on his face.

So many thoughts were flooding my mind. I really don't want to, but it'll save me and everyone else's lives. No! I won't do it!

"I'll do it."

Damn it, Carrie!

***

      Once I arrived back at the warehouse, it was almost 2 in the morning. I'm in so much trouble.
I sneaked inside trying not to be seen, but of course Harry was already there waiting for me.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked sternly with crossed arms.

All I could do was stand there and stutter, looking like a complete idiot.

"Why are you just now coming back at 1:50 in the damn morning?!" He yelled.

Does he realize that there are other people here that are trying to sleep?

I put my stuff down and angrily walked over to him. "I'm sorry, okay! Is that what you want?"

"An apology won't work for me." He said clenching his fist.

"Then what do you want?!" I hollered back.

Harry took a step closer to me saying, "I want you to tell me where you were."

I then remembered Mr. Styles' words: "Break him to save him."

"You can't control me, okay? I can do what I want!" I stated with a yell.

"You can't always do what you want, Carrie!"

At this point, I got really close to his face. "Watch me."

I then walked away from Harry.

"Don't walk away from me!" I heard him say from behind me.

He pulled my arm which made me turn around to face him. I just looked into his eyes.

Break him to save him.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him, leaving him bewildered.

~HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER!!! Lol sorry. Hope y'all enjoyed tho!~